• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

What software could i use to video capture people?

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Bandicam (I use this), OBS, FRAPS (I dont reccomenf this)

Also, I think windows 10 might have a screen recording featue built in with the xbox games app or something like that

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Dxtory xd it's what I use, it has a watermark just like most recorders, but yeah I think you can only record avi files but you got this Freemake video converter thingy that can make your video half the size. Dxtory kinda takes a while to setup if you're new to it, but it has soooo much features

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Oh and btw Bandicam, Ezvid, and screen-o-matic are the easiest recorders to use (for me anyways) if you don't wanna spend time on setting them up xd

IAreDeath

Like i have this screen recorder called Loilo but it takes a long time to load plus if i did catch one and they got me, i couldnt find them...

Thanks to Loilo.... screencast-o-matic and bandicam i'll try out..

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Like i have this screen recorder called Loilo but it takes a long time to load plus if i did catch one and they got me, i couldnt find them...

Thanks to Loilo.... screencast-o-matic and bandicam i'll try out..
Don't use loilo, it crashed your computer, it crashed all my friends' computers xd never use loilo. Try Ezvid because it's as easy as loilo