• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global What map do we need?

What gamemode should I make a map for?

• Survival Games

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • PVP

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Skywars

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Hitman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SCBB

• Parkour

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Jigsaw

• Mob Arena

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
Hey everyone, I'm going to be making a new map; but I do not know for which gamemode it should be. So, today I ask you to vote for what game I should create a map. If you have a theme suggestion that'd be great as well! Thanks for reading.

youngfloppa

If you don't feel like skywars, a jigsaw map would be cool, we'll never have too much of them. Remember try to make it unique and not too easy.

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
If you don't feel like skywars, a jigsaw map would be cool, we'll never have too much of them. Remember try to make it unique and not too easy.
Of course! However I do already have an idea of revamping my old Skywars map if that is voted highest, I still need to brainstorm a jigsaw map that has not been done.

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Yeah, we need loads of new skywars maps - Big professional and extravagant ones, with heaps of other islands to give the arena a bit of a bigger battle ground, opposed to just the spawn islands and the middle one.
And also because skywars shouldn't be about who can bridge to another island without being hit off; which it certainly seems to be when the islands are so far apart.

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
Yeah, we need loads of new skywars maps - Big professional and extravagant ones, with heaps of other islands to give the arena a bit of a bigger battle ground, opposed to just the spawn islands and the middle one.
And also because skywars shouldn't be about who can bridge to another island without being hit off; which it certainly seems to be when the islands are so far apart.
Ok, so multiple extra islands close to one another?