• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Parkour We Need Checkpoints

Should There Be A Checkpoint Added To Dungeon Six Or Many CHeckpoints Added?

• Total voters

CxffeeBeanz

In Parkour Hard Parkours Like Dungeons 5-7, We Need Checkpoints. Dungeon 7 Is easier Than 6, and So I Propose That We Add A Checkpoint Or Two To Dungeon 6. Everybody that Plays On It Wants A Checkpoint <3

iSellCreditCards

I don't think the Dungeons need checkpoints. If they were added I wouldn't use them if there was more than one on each, because like stated above they are fine, not too easy, not too hard.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Having completed Dungeon 1-8, I understand that they can be fairly rage inducing, but the beauty of a long parkour is that every jump matters.
It requires both stamina AND skill. You can't just die and go back halfway. It poses both a better CHALLENGE and promotes more SKILL.

Dungeon 8 is a challenge and requires stamina in a different way. It is just unhealthily long xD But even still, Dungeon 6 and 7 both are very long posing a different type of challenge. It's hard, yeah. It's rage inducing, yeah. But it's more fun and better that way imo :)

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
Having completed Dungeon 1-8, I understand that they can be fairly rage inducing, but the beauty of a long parkour is that every jump matters.
It requires both stamina AND skill. You can't just die and go back halfway. It poses both a better CHALLENGE and promotes more SKILL.

Dungeon 8 is a challenge and requires stamina in a different way. It is just unhealthily long xD But even still, Dungeon 6 and 7 both are very long posing a different type of challenge. It's hard, yeah. It's rage inducing, yeah. But it's more fun and better that way imo :)
10/10