• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

We all need nicknames

ItzJinx

Well... who wants a free nickname?
It can be anything, anyone, anyblock, anything....
Simply enter your name down into the chat/thread and tell me what you would like to be renamed to and I will edit this post every 2 days with people and their new name and thats what we shall call them.
Recommended if you have a tryhard or bad name!

Here's a link and a few screenshots of what I did with it <3:

http://imgur.com/a/HGgqC

My nickname: Danteh (im bad)

Attachments

• 2016-07-27_23.36.36.png
    2016-07-27_23.36.36.png
    368.1 KB · Views: 270
  • Zero'sBite.jpg
    Zero'sBite.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 330
  • 2016-07-27_23.34.29.png
    2016-07-27_23.34.29.png
    374.6 KB · Views: 294

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
I don't want to even get into what kind of nicknames I've been labled with, especially that of the ships... Look just call me Scorp, everyone knows that.

Socializing

My nickname will be
Acronym for Major League Gaming, a competitive gaming league. Known for hosting large tournaments in games such as League of Legends, Starcraft, Halo, and Call of Duty.
MLG Tryhard: You dumb sack of meat I will kill u 1v1 fite rn.
Other: location m23?
MLG Tryhard: 1v1 fite on club penguin (noot noot), or Farmville.
Other: 3spooky5me m80. you look like a BTEC level one Neymar you dumb n00b, pound sand
MLG Tryhard: *throws airhorn*
Other: oww my ears :( I got rekt xD
MLG Tryhard: go back to Advanced Warfare you little piece of nooby butt. I bet you liked the vid for the infinite warfare trailer xD
Other: roasted ;-;

SAFollis

Trusted Member
My nickname will be
Acronym for Major League Gaming, a competitive gaming league. Known for hosting large tournaments in games such as League of Legends, Starcraft, Halo, and Call of Duty.
MLG Tryhard: You dumb sack of meat I will kill u 1v1 fite rn.
Other: location m23?
MLG Tryhard: 1v1 fite on club penguin (noot noot), or Farmville.
Other: 3spooky5me m80. you look like a BTEC level one Neymar you dumb n00b, pound sand
MLG Tryhard: *throws airhorn*
Other: oww my ears :( I got rekt xD
MLG Tryhard: go back to Advanced Warfare you little piece of nooby butt. I bet you liked the vid for the infinite warfare trailer xD
Other: roasted ;-;

MistTheSnitch

Trusted Member

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
He was giving an example. I think he made the suggestion that there should me nick names for like ranks and stuff. /nick you know?
As it was said MANY times (just search forums) /nick won't be added as it could be used potentially as a framing/trolling tool, such as using Youtubers as nicknames, staff as nicknames, etc.

Kuiah

I'm fine, would rather not fall into the mind set of a person with a GPA below 2.0.