• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Creative Water and Lava: World Edit

What do you think

• Pretty Good

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I Don't Like It

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crybabyduke

Trusted Member
I think they should add Water and Lava world edit. Some people build oceans or lakes and wanna do it a more simple way. As for lava, people build nethers or hells (sry for saying hell). A lot of people need w/e for water and lava, even if someone isn't MJ a MJ could help them, so for water; //set water. And for lava; //set lava

I hope you liked this suggestion!

Thanks!~ :)
~Duke

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
This is already on world edit, but not on the server.

I think that this used to be on the server, but it was later on deleted for many reasons. Also, only builders can use it at the moment (according to iiJam)

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
I have no clue what the MJ world edit restrictions are, because builders get most, if not all of the commands. But if you have access to //fixwater (radius) and /fixlava (radius.) that's really useful.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
They were blocked because 99% of the uses for those commands were exclusively for griefing, unfortunately.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
They were blocked because 99% of the uses for those commands were exclusively for griefing, unfortunately.
Were they ever allowed though? Because once someone griefed my plot and there was water all over the plot, the water was 128x128x1