• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

WANT TO RECORD HHG FOR YOU-TUBE LIKE A PRO FREE

epicstudmuffin5

99% Of famous youtubers use this screen recorder (50$) <-----Link below for a free cracked versoin
DON'T USE BANDI CAM Or EZVID THEY SUCK

Link to fraps free (NOT uploaded by me) : http://j.gs/1514904/fraps-359

(Not a virus Im a MOD why would i give you guys a virus)

Link to the TUT to install and record : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erB5U96dkDE

FRAP is hands down the best lag free screen recorder you only get as much lag as you computer has already (for TheOG)

WHEN YOUVE UPLOADED YOU VIDEOS POST A REPLY WITH THE LINKS

Thanks, and have fun uploading 0

From Epicstudmuffin5

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
LOL I HAVE BEEN USING FRAPS SINCE I DID MY FIRST VIDEO!
And I never paid for it, i downloaded for free in thepiratebay :p

mgbgtv16

Umm Epic that is stupid, i tried it but i stoped because it was asking me all these personal info questions :x

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
epicstudmuffin FBI CANT DO ANYTHING TO ME :D
Remember Im argentinian and as we still are a underdeveloped country, Internet Laws arent being respected so much as in USA, so i never have problems with that xD

epicstudmuffin5

To anyone who want to know the link takes you to a page that you wait 5 seconds the in the top right coner you click skip add then it will download

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
Seriously? A TORRENTED FRAPS? IM SO IN ON THIS! :D Although isnt it illegal? I was considering upgrading my OS To a Torrented Windows 8 Ultamite but i didnt :p

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
zainos said:
epicstudmuffin FBI CANT DO ANYTHING TO ME :D
Remember Im argentinian and as we still are a underdeveloped country, Internet Laws arent being respected so much as in USA, so i never have problems with that xD
Lucky ;)

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
masterfireheart said:
Even If Its Not Illegal, Its Still Wrong. I Feel Better Knowing I Got FRAPS Legit By Using My Company Money :p
You could have saved your company money by downloading the program for free and spend it in jr mod :D