• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Voting

andrew louie

So, let's say I voted 500 times. Which means I have enough for a VIP rank (Member) However, I am a Career. If I get the Rank does that mean i will get Sponsor?

Zelistra

Trusted Member
So, let's say I voted 500 times. Which means I have enough for a VIP rank (Member) However, I am a Career. If I get the Rank does that mean i will get Sponsor?
If you're talking about ranking up here, then first of all.. Voting 500 times a month isn't possible, the max number you can get to, is 248...

Now if you're talking about buying the Member rank with 500 voting tokens.. Well you don't have to vote 500 times to get 500 voting tokens.. If you've already voted for more than a month straight, you can get 500 tokens by only voting 62 times in total, which takes 8 dayz. (If you vote 8 times a day which is possible)

And I guess here's the answer you wanted, no if you have Career and if you buy the Member rank in hub with 500 voting tokens, you won't get Sponsor, idk what's gonna happen but you won't rank up.

This is just what I have learned over the months while trying to get MJ, correct me if I'm wrong!! :p