• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skywars Vote start map

Greenluigi2

Hello

So your playing skywars just with buddy have grand old time BUT THEN you join a map that is 0/16 player then you cry because it's just you and your friend and no one want to play skywars. R.I.P.

Well what if you had the ability to START THE MAP You vote to start then your friend would vote to start the map that way you and your friend can play to gather with out needing any one to join.

I was think all players must say yes to for vote to start the game. But right when i was typeing this the only think i thought about this is what if some one start a map by them self? but i don't i hope this would be add in .

Thank you
-Greenluigi2

darkwolf_54

I think this is a good idea, because personally I've had that experience. I think that if they do add this, they should make it so if there is only one person, they get kicked from the game after a minute, even if they've started. and they dont get coins.