• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Vote Has not gave me TH 3 times in a row

justcharli

• In Game Name: xThomp
  • When did you discover this Bug: 3 days ago - now
  • Explain what is the bug and how you repeat it: Ive voted for 3 days and i have still not got my TH. It said "Thank you for voting" then it hasnt gave me my TH. at first i thought i just spelled my Ign wrong but now it has happened 3 times in a row.
  • In which server is the bug located? - Skyblock and Hub

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Weird, just tested voting in all 3 sites and it gave me the Common Treasure. Are you still experiencing this?

justcharli

It gives other people there Common Treasures, ive watched them open them at Skyblock. its just when i vote it Doesn't

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
It's true, it seems there was a small bug with your votes count. It should be fixed now, please test :)
Also I have granted you the 3 missing Common Treasures you haven't obtained, apologies for the inconveniences

cStella

Retired Staff
The same thing is happening for me as well. Problem is I don't know when it started, I just know that I tried to claim them today and it says that I don't have any to claim (even though it's been a few days since I last claimed them and I've been voting every day).

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
The same thing is happening for me as well. Problem is I don't know when it started, I just know that I tried to claim them today and it says that I don't have any to claim (even though it's been a few days since I last claimed them and I've been voting every day).
try voting tomorrow (if you already did today) and tell me if it happens

cStella

Retired Staff
I voted earlier this morning and just checked and it still says 0 Available

Also, I checked previous posts about this and wondering if this still hold true... the Voting count that we see on one of the voting sites isn't always accurate? I changed my name during the month and I can see that the votes that I made with old IGN aren't registering together on my UUID. Will it sort itself out at the end of the month?

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
And no, ignore the voting count those sites display, it's inaccurate and only shows of the specific site. The real count of how many times each player has voted is held by us