• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Upgrading Prisoner

Should kit Prisoner be upgraded?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Minor Changes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

iSellCreditCards

IGN: TheElPolloMan

Ok so the kit I recently purchased, "Prisoner", needs to be upgraded. Now the specialty with prisoner is every 40 seconds I believe you can use a special ability by throwing a snowball and if it connects to a player, it locks them in a prison (shown in video) and is apparently supposed to kill them based on the lure. Now some people souped and others didn't. So the ones who souped easily survived. But the reason why I am saying it should be upgraded is because the melee weapon is just a plain diamond sword. So once you use your rare ability you're screwed when they come out since there is a cooldown. My suggestion is either add some kind of enchantments to the sword/armor or make the trap kill them. So the time that they're in there will kill them even if they use all of their soups.

ImTea

Retired Staff
A new video of how with some kits the trap is worthless:
Pearling out does seem a bit overpowered. Maybe the jail could be changed from iron bars to glass blocks so that players can not pearl out?
I feel like the jail is more for the jailer to be able to re-soup rather than kill the other player.