• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Creative /unmorph all,ask permission

Should there?

• Should there be

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It shouldn't be added

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

javathor

I think there should maybe be a /p unmorph all command because then if someone is morphed and trying to grief you can do /p unmorph all. Also i think there should be a command where they have to ask permission to morph in certain plots example you could msg owner and ask for permission and owner could do this:/p allow morph (user). I think this should be added because it could prevent griefers. Like the fishing hook grief.Even though it says it is not allowed alot of people sometimes use it to grief because you can turn invisible with it i tested out with my friend.

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
This has actually been suggested many times, due to players disguising and naming themselves stuff like The_Greifing_Cow and then greif the plot, or if ur like EL3CTR1CST0RM and I and like to play hide and seek without ppl disguising ^.^

i would actually love to see this get added, even tho i do not play on creative often

AlaskanSkies

As said above, this has been suggested many times, but I completely agree with it in a slightly different way. I believe there should be a /p morph command where you can do /plotme morph enable (/p m e) or /plotme morph disable (/p m d) which would set it so people can or cannot morph on the entire plot.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Why don't you just add people to your plot that you REALLY TRUST and you know they won't grief you and that's it? Is that really hard?
This usually happens in rp's, people add/trust strangers to their plots.
Well there's a easy way: Add people instead of trusting them, if someone starts griefing, log out? :p Idk
Edit: Or /p deny *

Nootch

Trusted Member
Why don't you just add people to your plot that you REALLY TRUST and you know they won't grief you and that's it? Is that really hard?

I 100% AGREE!
I don't want this command added. I disguise on plots knowing I won't be revealed of my true identity. Morphing is only fun when you know you can stay disguised as long as you want, and no one will know who you are.

javathor

well what if like someone you really really trust just wants you to trust them so they can grief you

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
well what if like someone you really really trust just wants you to trust them so they can grief you
In that case you can always /p remove or /p untrust him since you will know who it was (Since as you said, it isn't a random stranger and it's a person you really "trusted"), or you can simply do /p deny * to ban everyone from your plot until you successfully removed the griefers and then /p undeny * to revert the global ban ;)

javathor

In that case you can always /p remove or /p untrust him since you will know who it was (Since as you said, it isn't a random stranger and it's a person you really "trusted"), or you can simply do /p deny * to ban everyone from your plot until you successfully removed the griefers and then /p undeny * to revert the global ban ;)
ok