• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

UHC UHC Suggestions

Should these ideas be added

• Yes all of them!

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Yes some of them *list ones you want*

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No Matt your ideas stink

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
So as most would know I really like UHC and since the revamp is nearing I thought I should make a few suggestions just in case you wanna add them. One suggestion is that a currency shall be added into this game perhaps 5 coins per kill and 50 per win (like SG). With these coins you may buy some kits (like only with wood tools and simple things) and these kits can help you get started in the game. I also suggest that if possible can worlds become larger? I ask this because the 2000x2000 world size made it too easy to run into other players. Also I suggest that supply drops will happen at random in randomized locations to make getting some items maybe a bit easier. Lastly I hope you add a leaderboard for this gamemode (not like I have been training for this to be released) one leaderboard for the solo games and one for teams which would show off the team itself and not just one member of it. But no matter if these suggestions make it or not I cannot wait until UHC is rereleased for me and my friends cannot wait to play again!
-Thanks for reading.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
1- Economy system and kits has already been made. Have you played latest beta test? ;)
2- For 24 players UHC game I believe that a 1000x1000 world is fine. Once we incorporate larger games we will increase the world size, respectively.
3- Good idea! Supply drops sound like a fun twist for Ultra Hardcore! Maybe it wouldn't look good in the original version of it, but we could include it in other game-mode variants such as Speed UHC, which are coming soon too!
4- Stats system and leader-boards are currently under development, so no doubt they will be definitely feature in the new update!

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
1- Economy system and kits has already been made. Have you played latest beta test? ;)
2- For 24 players UHC game I believe that a 1000x1000 world is fine. Once we incorporate larger games we will increase the world size, respectively.
3- Good idea! Supply drops sound like a fun twist for Ultra Hardcore! Maybe it wouldn't look good in the original version of it, but we could include it in other game-mode variants such as Speed UHC, which are coming soon too!
4- Stats system and leader-boards are currently under development, so no doubt they will be definitely feature in the new update!
Ok sounds great I'll try to get into the next test for it. And thank you for listening to my suggestions.

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
I liked the beta test it was way better but I think we should take out th boarder.

touh

Trusted Member
I think you should get more coins for kills and wins because if you think about it, it's quite difficult to win a uhc, so maybe like 300-500 coins for that, and for a kill maybe 20-50.