• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Forums tread deleting

I think trend deleting should stop because I made two and they got deleted way befor someone made them so I think yall out for me

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
Your thread "make hhgn to 1.12" or something like that, was created on June 15th while the thread "Update HHG to 1.12" was created on June 12th. Your thread "more staff" was deleted and created on Sunday and it was deleted because not only was it irrelevant, but it has been suggested multiple times and everyone is fully aware we do need a bit more staff as it was also talked about in the thread "hggn is dying". I also gave reasons as to deletion of your threads which I am guessing, you never bothered to read or take into consideration which is why AmorOmniaVincit is right in what he says.

I do not delete threads or posts "for the fun of it". We do have rules for the forums and I'd rather have no one boosting posts or making irrelevant suggestions.