• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

This is rediculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Theres literally only 1 person that is reviewing punishment disputes. Just because they view it doesnt mean that they are ready to respond. First they have to get the evidence from whoever punished you, then they have to review it very carefully to make sure they make the right decision. All that can take time, and they have a life outside of MC.

joexxx6

People don't have to always reply to forum posts, they might be doing something about it but you are not aware of it.

IAreDeath

You've officially ruined your chances of being unbanned or whatever so i suggest you get on with your life and DON'T Ask because that will mean Staff either won't read it or reject/deny it... So stop complaining. I have had my word so i will now shut up :) thanks for listening.

You've officially ruined your chances of being unbanned or whatever so i suggest you get on with your life and DON'T Ask because that will mean Staff either won't read it or reject/deny it... So stop complaining. I have had my word so i will now shut up :) thanks for listening.
Then I'll repost it non stop until they learn to actually not take over a month to read it.

IAreDeath

You will though. It is a very immature attitude, and will only get round to it when they get chance. You have to understand that the staff have a life outside of minecraft and don't let their life revolve around MC. I hope this Case shuts soon because I've had my say.

You will though. It is a very immature attitude, and will only get round to it when they get chance. You have to understand that the staff have a life outside of minecraft and don't let their life revolve around MC. I hope this Case shuts soon because I've had my say.
Leave then?

joexxx6

I've waited a month is that not long enough? Look at servers like hypixel they get hundreds of appeals but reply to them in like a day at most.

Yes but you need to understand HHG is a small server, you can't expect it to reach the expectations of another server 10 times as big, it's like comparing an ant to an elephant.

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
I'll get to disputes when I can, sorry for any inconvenience SaltedNuggets and I will lock this thread since it has gone out of hand. Since I am now on my summer holidays I can get to them SaltedNuggets so you won't have to wait much longer, again I apologise for any inconvenience the wait has brought to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.