• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

the war is over

cptcreeper64

psklego said:
on the morning of Oct. 9th 2013 snowdogz allied the OBwolves and now the war is over :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
IT IS NOT OVER YOU ALLIED US SO TELL ME NOW THAT YOU SURRENDERED OR ELSE IMA BECOME ENIMIES!! YOU KNOW THAT YOU ALLIED US AND IMA ENEMY NOW :twisted:

cptcreeper64

SnowDogz will never give up :twisted: :twisted: psklego we all know that you allied us and as soon as I get on cough cough ENEMY cough cough

ItsMrRice

Trusted Member
bigbang235 said:
Ricemaster how oldbare you just to aso and i like 2003 when he isny complaining about his armor all the time otherwise he is fine but he brings up stuff that happened so long ago
it doesnt matter how old i am; it depends on how mature i am.

ItsMrRice

Trusted Member
bigbang235 said:
Ok well i am mature people just put me into positions where i gotta fight and i fight to win . So you get in a fight with me i might not get you today i might not get you tomorrow but ill get you thats a promise and ill see if i can get d_nice back on the server :D
if you fight and you always have to win; you will die if you cannot comply with faliure

concore

IF YOU MESS WITH OBWOLVES YOUR MESSING WITH THE MAGES AND THENOOBIES FACS BOTH OF WICH ARE MADE UP OF ALL SPONSER AND UP :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

cptcreeper64

TBNRFrags said:
All of your facs are bad me and Itzmenick could dominate every faction at once we have like 10 sets of diamond enchanted god armor
So many enchanted golden apples that we havent counted
Countless diamonds and diamond blocks
Try fighting us Bet everybody at once would lose and all the armor you had would be gone AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You are BB235 XD you just admitted it

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
REMEMBER: FireHearts Is A Business Faction! We Will Side With Everybody! So, If You All Are Going To War, THEN BUY BUY BUY OUR PRODUCTS! We Sell Lots Of Various Ores, Weapons, Tools, Misc., And Now, Limited Time Offer, A Few Saddles For Your Horses And Pigs! :D Just Mail Me (Masterfireheart) For More Information! Thank You For Shopping @ FireHeart Inc. And FireHearts! -Master
(Yes I Know This Looks Sleazy But We Haven't Had Many Wars Lately So Business Is Slow.. :p)