• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Jigsaw The Removing Of Level 27

Status
Not open for further replies.

CageTheCcsc918

Retired Staff
Level 27 is the hardest puzzle in the entire map of Jigsaw.
Level 27 is nearly impossible without glitching the withers with other players
Even Walt Disney himself is scared of level 27, no Mr. Walt, Its not fun to do the Impossible.
Also when you die on Level 27, you have to restart to a really hard invis-parkour puzzle.
I think this part of the map should be removed because of the struggles many people have went through to complete it and failed hard. This is my second day being suck on Level 27.

A Video of Level 27:

Geo

Yeah, its very VERY hard but you just need to try it. Took me like 6 days to complete then I got sent back to the last checkpoint XD Lvl 27 should not be removed.

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
THIS LVL IS IMPOSSIBLE! IT SHOULD BE REMOVED! SOLVED! AGREED! sry 4 caps lol! caps lock was on and i don't feel like deleting dis whole ding! xP

Geo

THIS LVL IS IMPOSSIBLE! IT SHOULD BE REMOVED! SOLVED! AGREED! sry 4 caps lol! caps lock was on and i don't feel like deleting dis whole ding! xP

I disagree, it is hard, not impossible. Just takes time :D

bbur10085

I say just remove the cobwebs not the level I could beat it if it wasn't for cobwebs EVERYWHERE. Its hard to beat I am still stuck and I have seen some people beat it but its hard. I also have a computer that lags so that you can fix because there are so many withers after you make it past the wall its like having a chain gun pointed at you because there are so many withers there.

Status
Not open for further replies.