• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Skywars - The Market - Skywars -

Should this map be added?

• Yes!

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • No.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Needs some work (type suggestions below)

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
Hello everyone! I have come today with my first completed map, named The Market. Although I do not think it is my best work I still think it can be enjoyable and pleasing. It is a 8 person map with 2 chests per island. As the name of the map suggests, the islands have market stands. This Map is not on the server but it is on a private 1.10 world. Here are some screenshots that I hope you will enjoy, and if so please consider adding this into skywars as it would be a great sight for me. :D - Thanks
2016-08-05_17.06.08.png 2016-08-05_17.07.00.png 2016-08-05_17.07.29.png 2016-08-05_17.07.58.png 2016-08-05_17.08.18.png 2016-08-05_17.08.39.png 2016-08-05_17.09.06.png 2016-08-05_17.09.29.png 2016-08-05_17.09.50.png

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Before I review the map, I have one suggestion: since the islands are fairly small, I think you should move all of the islands closer together.
Good luck,

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
Before I review the map, I have one suggestion: since the islands are fairly small, I think you should move all of the islands closer together.
Good luck,
Thanks, all the islands are kinda close just the angle I took it from makes it look kinda farther apart from each other. Not to mention I don't have world edit so I would have to remake the entire map again...

AlaskanSkies

I think that you can use the /clone command for it? Not sure exactly how it works or if it would work, but you could look into it. =)

iiJam

Thanks, all the islands are kinda close just the angle I took it from makes it look kinda farther apart from each other. Not to mention I don't have world edit so I would have to remake the entire map again...
Alright. Are you able to pm me your skype, so you can tell me the server ip and I can review the map in closer detail?

MeltWood

From first glance, the spawn islands seem smaller then is normal. The builds also seem slightly bland, but I like what you did with the different colored wools.

Nice texturing too. I'd say the biggest thing is that the islands seem too small. Otherwise good job!

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
From first glance, the spawn islands seem smaller then is normal. The builds also seem slightly bland, but I like what you did with the different colored wools.

Nice texturing too. I'd say the biggest thing is that the islands seem too small. Otherwise good job!
Thanks, I will make sure to make the islands larger if necessary!

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
I like the map as iiJam said the islands a a little small and I think like also what iiJam said that you should make them closer.

iiJam

I apologize to staff for revising a dead topic, but I was waiting for the map creator to return from a holiday to provide a download link.
The map is fairly small, but the detail on the islands is satisfactory.
But I still stand with my original statement about the islands being too far apart, for how small they are.
Before this map is added, I would just like to make them a tad closer together.
But other than that, the map isn't that bad.
Congratulations!
This map has been accepted.