• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

The good ol' days before I hated most of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZombieManiac172

So, everyone started hating on me when I came back on from when I got banned for a few months. I am used to it now...I mean, you can tell most of the staff hates me, including ChrisTheLink :(. And he usually hates no one. The only people that I actually like in the community are cptcreeper64, HK_FTW, Crazy_Sprinklez, and TNTcinder. The vips <----. I personally like non-vips more than most VIPs because they aren't corupt with power. I know ChrisTheLink gave someone my coords, but we'll let that slide. Anyway, before the HUB and HHGN, it was just HHG, the awesome community, friendliness, and non-corrupt VIPs, and yes, friends. Now, I'm going to post some screenshots of the good ol' days. :) thanks for being there you 4. You were the only good VIPs. And if Nickbball reads this, STOP KILLING CRAZY_SPRINKLEZ CONSTANTLY!!! Don't worry Zainos, I love you <3

Attachments

• 2013-11-24_10.13.03.png
    271.4 KB · Views: 351
  • 2013-11-25_18.45.37.png
    216.1 KB · Views: 347
  • 2014-01-22_14.26.42.png
    305 KB · Views: 338
    271.4 KB · Views: 344
  • 2014-02-02_09.12.05.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 354
  • 2013-11-24_10.21.19.png
    336.6 KB · Views: 345
    271.4 KB · Views: 352

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
Lol I was going to give it back then somehow inde tped to me and started killing me XD. Idk how he even got to me so I went out I think he did /tp so I did /spawn. Someone posted a topic about that. I'll give it back :p

ZombieManiac172

No no you're my best friend you and Hk and Crazy. But that's irl. The people I hate on happy are corrupt. I might've missed a few VIPs I like but yea. :twisted:

TNTcinder

ah yes, I remember that old hg plug. That's when me and my best friend use to play on it and made the top 10. We were both number one at times. He told me this I never knew. That's when I was not a vip and it was a fairley new server. Now there is so many vips and friends and eniemes. Mostly friends. I remember when I raged cause inde raided me and rumblestruts base in factions. Then I went ice skating. Then I got over it.:p and btw where is rumblestrut?? is he banned or something? one day he just disapered. Ah yes. Those where the good ol' days ;) :)

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
TNTcinder said:
ah yes, I remember that old hg plug. That's when me and my best friend use to play on it and made the top 10. We were both number one at times. He told me this I never knew. That's when I was not a vip and it was a fairley new server. Now there is so many vips and friends and eniemes. Mostly friends. I remember when I raged cause inde raided me and rumblestruts base in factions. Then I went ice skating. Then I got over it.:p and btw where is rumblestrut?? is he banned or something? one day he just disapered. Ah yes. Those where the good ol' days ;) :)
Rumble I think was perm banned, I know why but I don't know if I can tell you. Staff will have to pm you

Mr_Incredibuz

ZombieManiac, u hate me.. Ok im good with that considering when plots were survival u tried to grief my plot. Well oh well now ur banned :p. Anyways I *thought* we were now friends..

broooooo. Don't go on about people hating you when you only mention a few people that like you (Apparently i hate you even f every time i go on creative and i see you i say hi to you specifically) *cough*.

Status
Not open for further replies.