• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Mob Arena The Courtyard - MobArena

Should this be added to Mob Arena?

• Yes!

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I have a suggestion

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
Hello everyone! I know it's been a while since I've been on the server but that's because I've been making this for you guys. I realize there are builds such as bushes, a river, a stable, and a well on the map, but without them the map would be just to plain :p. I have gone ahead and made the rooms required as well as the spawn (which has a short parkour too!). If there are any questions I would be glad to answer them! If any changes are needed I will do it. I hope you guys enjoy!

-EPICMATT88

Attachments

• 2016-09-06_16.54.57.png
    2016-09-06_16.54.57.png
    668.9 KB · Views: 379
  • 2016-09-06_16.55.22.png
    2016-09-06_16.55.22.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 347
  • 2016-09-06_16.55.54.png
    2016-09-06_16.55.54.png
    376.1 KB · Views: 349
  • 2016-09-06_16.56.26.png
    2016-09-06_16.56.26.png
    323 KB · Views: 342
  • 2016-09-06_16.56.51.png
    2016-09-06_16.56.51.png
    460.2 KB · Views: 353
  • 2016-09-06_16.57.12.png
    2016-09-06_16.57.12.png
    698.7 KB · Views: 354
  • 2016-09-06_16.57.33.png
    2016-09-06_16.57.33.png
    125.8 KB · Views: 347
Last edited:

Mayonaizze

Trusted Member
Hello everyone! I know it's been a while since I've been on the server but that's because I've been making this for you guys. I realize there are builds such as bushes, a river, a stable, and a well on the map, but without them the map would be just to plain :p. I have gone ahead and made the rooms required as well as the spawn (which has a short parkour too!). If there are any questions I would be glad to answer them! If any changes are needed I will do it. I hope you guys enjoy!

-EPICMATT88
Looks very nice! Good job :)

Trenly

Admin
Admin
To me it seems a bit small. That may be because of the pond and such in the center though. I like that it's detailed, but I think a larger or more wide open area would be better suited for Mob Arena.

Although this could make a really good 1v1 arena imo

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
To me it seems a bit small. That may be because of the pond and such in the center though. I like that it's detailed, but I think a larger or more wide open area would be better suited for Mob Arena.

Although this could make a really good 1v1 arena imo
Yeah, I see what your saying. I thought even though it's not too wide it was long enough to give people some room to get away.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Yeah, I see what your saying. I thought even though it's not too wide it was long enough to give people some room to get away.
55 blocks? That still isn't much room to run when you get to the swarm rounds with slimes, magma cubes, exploding sheep, or baby zombies everywhere. Especially considering the narrow sides

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
55 blocks? That still isn't much room to run when you get to the swarm rounds with slimes, magma cubes, exploding sheep, or baby zombies everywhere. Especially considering the narrow sides
I suppose so, but let us see. Btw if you can put it in as a 1v1 arena too, I'd be fine with that XD.

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Firstly, I apologize for it taking almost a month to get around to this map. I had trouble downloading it, and then honestly forgot about it.
Also, sorry to staff for reviving a dead topic.

Onto the map, compared to Gladiator and France (the new MA arenas) This map seems pretty small.
It things were done differently, and the map was a bit bigger it could work, but there are aspects of this map I don't like.
The courtyard itself is cool. Great use of texture on the path, and the detail with leaves, ect is good. The rocks in the lake are iffy though. And the custom tree is nice as well.
I like the interior in what I'm assuming is the spectator room.
But there are areas in the map where you can see out of iron bars to the superflat world. And I like the idea of parkour in the waiting lobby. It gives players something to do while they're waiting for the game to start, but the way it is done on this map isn't good. You can clearly see way out of the map.
I'm sorry,
but this map has been declined.