• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Thanks To All The Staff!

Geo

I just want to say a little thank you to all the staff, you all are doing a terrific job. Since I joined Happy HG, I have seed a lot of growth and I haven't even been here for that long. All the staff that help on the forums (Like Chris) always reply quickly to a bug report or a suggestion or a question and such. When on the server, if someone has a question, I always see a staff answer it quickly. Also, the community is terrific, allways someone making a new map or level for one of the servers.

Again, thanks everyone for being a great community.

CodeHerobrine

Trusted Member
I just want to say a little thank you to all the staff, you all are doing a terrific job. Since I joined Happy HG, I have seed a lot of growth and I haven't even been here for that long. All the staff that help on the forums (Like Chris) always reply quickly to a bug report or a suggestion or a question and such. When on the server, if someone has a question, I always see a staff answer it quickly. Also, the community is terrific, allways someone making a new map or level for one of the servers.

Again, thanks everyone for being a great community.
Yeah thank you staff!!

Geo

:D

I love being a part of this community too! (Altough after 2.6 years, I would consider this more a big family than community lol)

Yeah, I can see you saying that, but ive only been here for like 3 weeks lol. Still the best server ever :D

Yeah, I would like to say a BIG thank you to all the staff I don't know about you guys but this is my fav server just because of everything the nice staff, the minigames and much more. THX YOU GUYZ!

PLZ FEEL FREE TO LIKE!
;)