• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Thank you

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
Hello everyone,

As some of you all may know, today is my birthday and I just wanted to say thanks to the server for the years I've spent here. Now, I don't want to bore you but my story to get here I feel is actually a big part of my life (although that sounds pathetic); so I would like to tell it.

In 2011 I heard of minecraft for the first time, I was never really interested in the game though until a year or two later. I first got into it after I was shown tobuscus playing the beta by my cousin; and I became interested. In 2013 after I fell ill with Lymes disease, my parents got it for me on the console for Christmas. I loved it, and played it everyday; building, surviving, all of it. Then my birthday in 2014 rolled around and I was given my laptop (I still use it to this day); but, I still preferred the console edition at the time. Probably because I had nobody to play on the PC with and I often felt like I was terrible in comparison to everyone else (I was lol). I left it untouched for a few months; until someone suggested this place. So in (I believe) September of 2014 I signed on for the first time. Because of you guys I stayed; for the game modes and the lesser toxic community. And I feel like I have a place here.

Now you may be wondering why is this a big deal? And why so solemn? But it's a big deal for me, and I just wanted to thank the server for what it's done. Not to mention that this is the only server I played on in 2014 that still remains today. It reminds me of another time; and lately I've been nostalgic, wishing that I was not the only one I know irl that still plays this game.

Nonetheless I really do have to thank these people for being there through the years:
_Smokescreen_
BachOfCookies
Zainos
ElectricStorm or Stormshock (sorry idk what u go by now a days)
Lexy
Rockinchris99
EWB_ALEX88
EWB_ADAMBOMB88
EPICBERT88
BigPiggyXL (miss u man)
Hailey
Nathan (for old rivalries sake)
And many others...

This is no leaving note, this is me.
I hope there are good years to come.
-EPICMATT88

ParadoxTaco

Bu-bu-but I'm not on the lis- just kidding. I never interacted with you much between my time of joining and my time of leaving buildteam, yet you always seemed pretty chill. Glad your a fan of this server, so happy birthday mate.