• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Parkour Temple Parkour!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaios

Retired Staff
Ok so this parkour took me SO long to make and I hope you all enjoy/like it! Come see it at /p h:4 Kaios in VIP. Hope you like it Zainos
This map is themed to all 3 temple types: Desert, jungle, and Ocean monument.
There are a few things to note about the map.
  • ALL REGULAR GLASS ON THE MAP NEEDS TO BE TURNED TO BARRIERS
  • THE FLOOR IN THE SECOND ROOM OF DESERT PARKOUR NEEDS TO BE MADE WHERE IT WILL TP YOU BACK IF YOU FALL. THERE NEEDS TO BE A SMALL SAFE ZONE WHERE YOU CAN ENTER THE LOWER ROOM. (You'll see this if you come look at the map.)
  • ROOM 2 OF THE JUNGLE TEMPLE IS A DROPPER SO IT NEEDS TO BE MADE WHERE ALL THE COBBLE BARRIERS ARE MADE TO WHEREIF YOU TOUCH THEM YOU GET TP'd BACK.
  • ALL THE TP SIGNS NEED TO BE 'ACTIVATED' AND ALL CHECKPOINTT SIGNS NEED TO BE 'ACTIVATED'
  • LASTLY ALL THE WATER IN THE OCEAN TEMPLE NEEDS TO BE MADE TO WHERE IF YOU TOUCH IT YOU GET TP'd BACK. EXCEPT FOR THE 1x1 BIT WHERE YOU JUMP DOWN INTO THE HOLE.
Here are some screen shots.

Start
1.png
Desert room 1
2.png
Desert room 2
3.png

Final room of desert temple
4.png

Jungle temple start
5.png
Jungle room 1
6.png

Jungle room 2 (dropper)
7.png
Jungle temple room 3
10.png

More below can't fit it all. :)

Last edited:

Kaios

Retired Staff
All the hard work that you (85%) and me/nate did (15% together) xD
TBH its lower than that. Nate placed like 5 blocks and you did a bit more. (Redstone and a little bit of block placing) but yeah you did help so Thanks!

That is really neat! The work, design and time you put into it fits the server's expectations, or at least it does in my head.

+1

icycreamy128

Retired Staff
I kind of feel I need to comment on this, even though it is old. (My bad.). I very much like this, I have even tried it out myself, if I were to pick a new parkour map, this is the one I would pick. But, it would be a very good idea to add more, As it didn't take very long. :D

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
LOVED IT! WILL DEFINITELY ADD THIS TO PARKOUR SERVER! wohoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.