• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skywars teams/solo games

itaylorrr

So my suggestion is to have different sections on skywars, for example you could have a round where you just do solo skywars ( no teaming ) or a round where you team with someone ( like maybe do /request team "player" or if you have no requests or you didn't send one out you could be assigned a team mate ) and we could also just have regular skywars. I think this would be use full since sometimes people don't really want to play a game and be the last one with a team. Or maybe they just want it solo.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Teams are easily taken out, and many items can be used. I think that teaming is a part of strategy, especially in Skywars

itaylorrr

Teams are easily taken out, and many items can be used. I think that teaming is a part of strategy, especially in Skywars

thank you for the reply, teaming is a strategy but maybe we could have it so it isn't as op as we could normally get in a regular game with op chests. we could maybe lower the amount of things in a chest and make it some what less op then it normally is. But if we had solo it would be fine to keep it the same.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
I personally dont see a huge need for this. One can be tactical and knock teams off using bows, or snowballs, etc. additionally, i have been killed just as often with a teammate as when i am solo.

So, i think it could be a reasonable suggestion, but i think how it is set up is fair. Perhaps the max team could be limited to 3 (rather than 4) if this really became a big issue :)

itaylorrr

I personally dont see a huge need for this. One can be tactical and knock teams off using bows, or snowballs, etc. additionally, i have been killed just as often with a teammate as when i am solo.

So, i think it could be a reasonable suggestion, but i think how it is set up is fair. Perhaps the max team could be limited to 3 (rather than 4) if this really became a big issue :)

thank you for the reply, maybe this could be added sometime later into the server? I actually do see it being honest a good idea but I know that it's sort of unlikely to be added. if it really became a issue I think it would be fair to make the team maximum smaller. since I've been in a game alone going against 3 people team and i'm sure others have been to.