• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Forums Teaming On Hunger Games - Make It Banable

PenguinPlayz

So there are two types of teaming. Two kids teaming to have fun, and maybe try and win the hunger games, but then there is the less... enjoyable version. Two pros teaming to boost their stats. Take Tazzanator and Flawlesshuman. They teamed for about 5 games, of which i was in all 5. They didnt just win every game, they killed about everyone in the game. Its just ruining the game for others, and this is not the only time its happened. Many "pro" pvpers are teaming either for the banter or for the stats, and im not the only one being effected by this situation. Now sure its fun to team, but more people play solo then in a team. Its just not possible to kill a team of pvpers like Tazzantor and Flawlesshuman.

Just heads up, i do not mean any harm by using Tazz and Flaw in this forum post. If you private message them about this on the server, that is your choice, and I have nothing to do with that.

Tuut

Trusted Member
I disgree with this, there are so many ways to kill teams. You can use tnt, bow, flint and steel, etc. I also don't know what you mean when you say Pro PVPer. Everyone is at different levels when it comes to pvp.

_Link

Let me give you some advice,
Two pros teaming to boost their stats
Stats mean nothing. Looking at the leader boards I would say either myself or Reversal (Cakss) who no longer plays would have the best stats considering win/loss ratio along with KDR. I don't think I'm that good compared to other SG players out there and wouldn't really call myself a pro. If I wanted too I could buy a notch apple every game 30 times in a row just to kill everyone to increase my stats, that would be very annoying to you but doesn't make me "pro" and it certainly doesn't make me good. There is no way to prevent people "boosting stats", killing people is part of SG along with teaming, if you can't deal with it I suggest you start playing parkour (They sound like nice people)

They teamed for about 5 games, of which i was in all 5
If you don't want to play with them join another SG lobby.

Its just not possible to kill a team of pvpers like Tazzantor and Flawlesshuman
Yeah it is, you just have to be good at SG and know what you're doing.

Last edited:

PenguinPlayz

I tried all 5 times and i got both of them to about half health. Of which i out geared them about 3 times. Its just so annoying, and its a waste of my time to leave the lobby just because i know there is a good team. I don't know what to do, especially if i have a limited amount of time :/ ( btw i am kinda of good at pvp so i'm not the person who gets wrecked by a team and comes to fume about it on the forums) Thanks for the tips. Ill just move on i guess.

_Link

I tried all 5 times and i got both of them to about half health. Of which i out geared them about 3 times. Its just so annoying, and its a waste of my time to leave the lobby just because i know there is a good team. I don't know what to do, especially if i have a limited amount of time :/ ( btw i am kinda of good at pvp so i'm not the person who gets wrecked by a team and comes to fume about it on the forums) Thanks for the tips. Ill just move on i guess.
If you got them both to about half health, why don't you just bring a friend along to help you

PenguinPlayz

True.. lol. But it happened again. I out geared them but one had the fire aspect book or something and rip me 2k15, right after a 10 kill streak :(

Trenly

Admin
Admin
i'm not the person who gets wrecked by a team and comes to fume about it on the forums
Quite a contradiction of posts you have there.

The rule states that there is a maximum team limit of 4. As iTut said, teams can be killed many ways. Tnt, Bow and Arrows, gold apples, flint and steel, cobwebs, and other items are all great options.

Being out-geared means nothing. I have seen a person in full iron, full health, diamond sword, and eaten a golden apple get killed by someone with a combination of leather and gold armor, and a wooden axe. In fact, this happens more often than you would think. And no, they weren't hacking.

SG is all about strategy. If people are teaming against you, team against them. Use the supplies you can find to their best advantage. Some maps like haunted have lava, hit them in. Practice pvp, and the best way to get better is to play more.

Majorconnor10

Make teaming bannable? And, no there isn't a difference between two kids trying to have fun and pros trying to boost their stats.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
I disagree with a lot of what you said. First, how do you know if they are teaming for friendship or for stats? Or both? Could it not be both?
Teaming is a classic part of SG from the original Benja and Bacca days. I think it adds a very cool element to the game and requires you to increase your skill to overcome. Teams are limited to 4 to keep it from being OP. Many people team because they enjoy it more, and I think they should be allowed to :)

Majorconnor10

I disagree with a lot of what you said. First, how do you know if they are teaming for friendship or for stats? Or both? Could it not be both?
Teaming is a classic part of SG from the original Benja and Bacca days. I think it adds a very cool element to the game and requires you to increase your skill to overcome. Teams are limited to 4 to keep it from being OP. Many people team because they enjoy it more, and I think they should be allowed to :)

Couldn't have said it better.

Unitus

Retired Staff
So there are two types of teaming. Two kids teaming to have fun, and maybe try and win the hunger games, but then there is the less... enjoyable version. Two pros teaming to boost their stats. Take Tazzanator and Flawlesshuman. They teamed for about 5 games, of which i was in all 5. They didnt just win every game, they killed about everyone in the game. Its just ruining the game for others, and this is not the only time its happened. Many "pro" pvpers are teaming either for the banter or for the stats, and im not the only one being effected by this situation. Now sure its fun to team, but more people play solo then in a team. Its just not possible to kill a team of pvpers like Tazzantor and Flawlesshuman.

Just heads up, i do not mean any harm by using Tazz and Flaw in this forum post. If you private message them about this on the server, that is your choice, and I have nothing to do with that.
Complaining about teams? They happen all the time, just learn how to deal with them.

I kill them all the time, why can't you?

Shqdoww_

That is not an excuse, the Survival Games is a game of skill...
I agree. I killed a team with that outgeared me with a slow ball,a wooden sword,some iron and gold armor and a fishing rod. Normally if they team they can't play any other way. And that is fine. Even in the movies and books what did they do? They teamed. It is part of SG and people need to get over that.

I don't think teaming should be bannable. I know it's annoying, but everyone has teamed at least once in their lives. Besides, people would work together even if they could get punished, and, if you ally with someone, you might become friends later on.