• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global Team Speak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuiah

Just wanted to suggest a public team speak for the HHG servers, this is just as faster way to communicate with people, communicate with staff, and or screenshare people if needed.

If needed, I'm willing to pay for the Ts IP each month, as long as it would be the official HHGN team speak.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Regarding Teamspeak, we indeed used to have Teamspeak (long ago), but it got removed due to the fact that there were little to none players using it (Most of the times it would be empty), and it was just a waste of time and money. We may add it back, but only once when I think the community is big enough to have a real use of the teamspeak servers. (Since atm it would happen the same as before).

Thanks for understanding.
That search bar is there for a reason

ImTea

Retired Staff
Just wanted to suggest a public team speak for the HHG servers, this is just as faster way to communicate with people, communicate with staff, and or screenshare people if needed.

If needed, I'm willing to pay for the Ts IP each month, as long as it would be the official HHGN team speak.
Having someone else pay for the server's T.S. seems really, well, unofficial. It seems stupid and unsafe, even if everyone on the server knew the person. And there would be I'm guessing anywhere between 20-80 people in there at once, and only if Zainos was hosting an event or something. It seems unneeded as of now.

Kuiah

Having someone else pay for the server's T.S. seems really, well, unofficial. It seems stupid and unsafe, even if everyone on the server knew the person. And there would be I'm guessing anywhere between 20-80 people in there at once, and only if Zainos was hosting an event or something. It seems unneeded as of now.
No matter how "unofficial".. I did offer for the first month or so if it went well, I could easily hand over the TS information over. And how could it be unsafe? No one is risking anything besides allowing people to see their TS name.

Killer99

No matter how "unofficial".. I did offer for the first month or so if it went well, I could easily hand over the TS information over. And how could it be unsafe? No one is risking anything besides allowing people to see their TS name.
Very True I dont see how you could get anything else but their name (Most likely the ign)

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Please guys, let's all respect ourselves, there's no need to be rude! Nevertheless, even though they are discouraged, unofficial things like team-speaks or plug.djs are allowed as long as it expressaly says that we are by no means related to that nor we own it or moderate it.

- Locking thread as conversation went off topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.