• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Skywars SW Map (Was accepted b4)

iSellCreditCards

Hello! This is my Skywars map called uh... uh... Ill call it The Rubik's.... Idk you guys can name it or leave suggestions below :) Anyways... The map is at my 13th plot in the VIP World. Thanks!

ImTea

Retired Staff
Yeah, I know. That was my map xD It got deleted I thought.
It got removed due to it being only a 4 person map. We did a revamp as Trenly and iiJam stated, in which we redid most all of the maps. Some maps were removed for reasons ranging from not enough detail to too much going on at once. Depending on how we felt about a certain map we would remove it, yours may have been removed or it may have been by accident. Either way we are revamping any future maps to be bigger, even if it is an 8 person map it is still quite small. This is another reason it may have been removed. Sorry, I don't have the actual roster for skywars maps ;-;

ImTea

Retired Staff
It's an 8 person map now though, but I'd understand if it is denied
I don't get to say whether it gets denied or not, that is Jam's decision, all I can say is the map still isn't up to our expectations quality wise, and it is even off center when I checked it out (3/10/16, 3:35pm est). So I'm sorry to say that I would not support the addition of your map to the SkyWars roster.

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Yeah. So due to the reasons Trenly has already stated, this map has been declined.