• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Forums Suggestion

When people are doing rank givaways I thought why don't they do a unban giveaway. Because atm they are a lot a lot of people who have been perm banned at the minute. SO yeah maybe think about it. A I said this could be way more helpful so some people than a rank. As most people who have a perm bann already have high ranks like MockingJay Sponsour ect.

OH AND DOES ANY1 KNOW IF HHRulesMC is perm BANNED?

Xox
K

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
Do people not read the terms and conditions of the store?
Terms and conditions

TERMS OF SERVICE

Payments to the Happy Hunger Games Network is a payment for the virtual items contained in the purchase. This transaction is final and there are no refunds. If you are banned for breaking the rules of the Happy-HG servers, you will not be refunded. Bans are subject to the full discretion of the server admins and rules can be changed at any time. There is no guarantee on being able to enter the server, and if the server is no longer operated the virtual items are forfeit. Refund requests due to issues concerning lag, game glitches, or any other issues are subject to the discretion of the Happy-HG administration team. All items are virtual and have no value.

PRIVACY POLICY

This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information. Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.

About the Happy-HG Store

The Happy Hunger Games Network is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.

Any contributions or purchases made on this store goes to the Happy-HG Development Team.

For more information, support or a purchase history please send us a message on:http://www.happy-hg.com/forum/

Minecraft ®/TM & © 2009-2015 Mojang / Notch

*Requires a premium minecraft account to access the server.
BTW that is confidential unless someone knows and can tell you.

IF PEOPLE ARE PERM BANNED THERE IS ALWAYS A JUSTIFIED REASON! IF they feel like their ban was not justified and was wrongful they can create a punishment dispute here! Other than that I completely disagree with this suggestion. Rules are rules. Furthermore they're more than welcome to purchase an unban here

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
Do people not read the terms and conditions of the store?
Terms and conditions

TERMS OF SERVICE

Payments to the Happy Hunger Games Network is a payment for the virtual items contained in the purchase. This transaction is final and there are no refunds. If you are banned for breaking the rules of the Happy-HG servers, you will not be refunded. Bans are subject to the full discretion of the server admins and rules can be changed at any time. There is no guarantee on being able to enter the server, and if the server is no longer operated the virtual items are forfeit. Refund requests due to issues concerning lag, game glitches, or any other issues are subject to the discretion of the Happy-HG administration team. All items are virtual and have no value.

PRIVACY POLICY

This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information. Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.

About the Happy-HG Store

The Happy Hunger Games Network is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.

Any contributions or purchases made on this store goes to the Happy-HG Development Team.

For more information, support or a purchase history please send us a message on:http://www.happy-hg.com/forum/

Minecraft ®/TM & © 2009-2015 Mojang / Notch

*Requires a premium minecraft account to access the server.
BTW that is confidential unless someone knows and can tell you.

IF PEOPLE ARE PERM BANNED THERE IS ALWAYS A JUSTIFIED REASON! IF they feel like their ban was not justified and was wrongful they can create a punishment dispute here! Other than that I completely disagree with this suggestion. Rules are rules. Furthermore they're more than welcome to purchase an unban here
Nice smoke you just coved all of it

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Obviously this was also referencing my current giveaway. Please remember that I am spending my own money or in-store credit to buy the item. Since I am spending money I could have used on myself, I do not want to use it to unban someone. As _Smokescreen_ said, if they are banned it is for a reason. Personally, I wouldn't want to use my hard earned money to unban a perm-banned hacker. If the giveaway was coming from Zainos, I can almost guarantee that there would never be an unban given away since again, they were banned for a reason and he doesnt want them on the server.