• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Store Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRyWesHen

Hello, I am MyNameIsMC. Yesterday I made a purchase to receive 250 gems in scbb. I did not receive my trade. I tried to contact staff, but none were online. I actually had them for a few minutes, then lost them. Please give me what I bought. Here is proof of the reciept.

-MyNameIsMC

Hello MyNameIsMC,

Thank you for your purchase! This email confirms that we have received your payment and you should receive your items soon.

If you do not receive your items in the next 10-15 minutes, please contact a member of staff on our server. Please do not email Mojang or Buycraft.

Purchased packages:

• 1 x 250 Gem

Last edited by a moderator:

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
That's a lie. You indeed made the payment and donated for 250 Gems, but it's not true that you haven't received them. I have checked Server logs and you indeed received the gems, and it seems you spent them in kits and you just made this thread in order to get more.
Proof: (Directly from Server log, 11/21/15 20:56 EST)
Code:
[20:56:48] [Server thread/INFO]: [Buycraft] Executing command 'scb gems give MyNameIsMC 250' on behalf of user 'MyNameIsMC'.
[20:56:48] [Server thread/INFO]: [0;35;1m[[0;33;22mSCBB[0;35;1m] [0;32;1mThe player MyNameIsMC's gems have been updated[m
Please don't ever try to scam/lie the Server again as you can be permanently banned for doing it.
Thanks

- Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.