• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Stand with France

_Bach_

Retired Staff
In light of the recent tragedies which have occurred in Paris, France a couple days ago, I think it would be appropriate to take a week to show our support for them. Join with me and change your profile picture to a French Flag (if even just for this week) to show your support for France!

Prayers with all of the families who are hurting, and healing for the nation of France.

GfceQbr.png

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
In light of the recent tragedies which have occurred in Paris, France a couple days ago, I think it would be appropriate to take a week to show our support for them. Join with me and change your profile picture to a French Flag (if even just for this week) to show your support for France!

Prayers with all of the families who are hurting, and healing for the nation of France.

GfceQbr.png
I added a French flag to mine

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
And what about all the innocent people that EVERYDAY die in Syria, in way bigger quantities than the recent Terrorisms at Paris, you don't care about them too? Just because they are people from a richer country it doesn't mean they are better people, after all we all are human beings. #PrayForSyria #PrayForTheWorld #WeWantGlobalPeace

Unitus

Retired Staff
And what about all the innocent people that EVERYDAY die in Syria, in way bigger quantities than the recent Terrorisms at Paris, you don't care about them? Just because they are people from a richer country it doesn't mean they are better people, after all we all are human beings. #PrayForSyria
Holy, you speak the truth, but I believe there is a bigger commotion towards this, because people were killed/invaded while in their personal time, like people were in the movies, café and in sport fields. Just looking at it, that they disturb your peace, makes a symbol that the peace world-wide is about to break, Isis threathens that, that's why it was a bigger commotion, than rather the constant civil-wars on Syria, even tho people have condolences towards them.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Holy, you speak the truth, but I believe there is a bigger commotion towards this, because people were killed/invaded while in their personal time, like people were in the movies, café and in sport fields. Just looking at it, that they disturb your peace, makes a symbol that the peace world-wide is about to break, Isis threathens that, that's why it was a bigger commotion, than rather the constant civil-wars on Syria, even tho people have condolences towards them.
And you don't think that innocent people in Syria wouldn't also like to have a personal time to be in the movies, cafe, sport fields, without living in the fear and being forced to scape from its country due to the miserable life conditions which are being lived due to the devastating ISIS invasion? They deserve prayers and lot of help too!

Unitus

Retired Staff
And you don't think that innocent people in Syria wouldn't also like to have a personal time to be in the movies, cafe, sport fields, without living in the fear and being forced to scape from its country due to the miserable life conditions which are being lived due to the devastating ISIS invasion? They deserve prayers and lot of help too!
Agreed , they deserve prayers and much more, but that is their daily bread and hearing in the news about Syria is nothing new, and hearing such a tourist attraction as Paris getting attacked by Isis ? That inserts fear, since Paris is such a tranquil and beautiful place... but yeah, you are right, probably in Syria innocent people suffer 10x more than what happened in Paris, my prayers will be with them...

_Bach_

Retired Staff
The point of this was to promote awareness and support for the people of France. Of course pray for the other nations suffering as well! Do not exclude them, but I just thought it appropriate in light of the many lives lost over the weekend. No ill meant, only love ❤️

Tuut

Trusted Member
I agree with zainos for example Lebanon was bombed on thursday but you dont hear about that in the news....

Omnisent

Trusted Member
I swear... I REALLY don't want it to happen but I think World War III might be coming soon... and it will NOT be just guns.
I think there might be nuclear weapons as well.

Unitus

Retired Staff
I swear... I REALLY don't want it to happen but I think World War III might be coming soon... and it will NOT be just guns.
Indeed this is happening, soon very soon, the things that needed to happen have already unfolded, it's just a matter of time until the match burns away

Ayeeeo

Just remember I'm sure that terrorist groups attack all of American allies. Btw don't watch isis' yt channel, they want to more to join and it shows attacks and other things that I won't say. #Pray4World #EndTerrorism

Ayeeeo

Trust me, it's all gonna be nuclear weapons. Can't enemies join United Nations? People don't talk in violence.

Anchezz

Trusted Member
And what about all the innocent people that EVERYDAY die in Syria, in way bigger quantities than the recent Terrorisms at Paris, you don't care about them too? Just because they are people from a richer country it doesn't mean they are better people, after all we all are human beings. #PrayForSyria #PrayForTheWorld #WeWantGlobalPeace
I was actually gonna write this yesterday but I wasn't sure if it was OK to “destroy the moment”. This is literally what I wrote on my facebook two days ago.
I understand that you change your profile pictures to show "respect" and "support" for the terrorist attacks that took place in Paris, but when you change your profile images due to something that happened in a more famous city, you disgusts me. Where is the respect and the support for everything else that takes place outside Europe and the US? Where is the respect and the support for what happened in Lebanon the same day? Or is it that the West is worth more? I do not change my profile picture because I did not care more about this than anything else that happens in the world. It isn't worse just because it happens in Paris. #PrayForTheWORLD
If you're going to change your picture, this is how it should look (not me in the pic)

_Bach_

Retired Staff
As I was telling Zainos yesterday, I wish there was a way to make your profile picture a "world flag" or like an "anti-ISIS" flag. It's not meant to levitate one group over the other. It's a well known flag and symbolizes the attacks as a whole. French people are not worth more than Lebanese, nor do I mean to show sympathy only for the French people.

The tragedy affected many people across the globe, and was an unusually large act of terror (similar to 9/11 in some people's minds). That said, by setting your profile picture, you are generating awareness, and making people stop and think, if even for a split second when they first see the change.

One can view it as discriminatory, but that is not the intent, nor I think the correct interpretation. I stand with France, proudly. I stand with Lebanon, proudly. I stand with Syria, proudly. Most importantly, I stand against ISIS, and any that would do acts of terror, anywhere.