• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Staff Faction

GoldenWalker14

I think that either Zain or Cookie can create a faction called "Staff" so then all the staff joins that faction and then they can ally every other fac :D i dont know if u like the idea but i hope maybe Zain or Cookie can do it :D

ItsMrRice

Trusted Member
It's a cool idea; but idk if it will be approved because mods can't have factions so they don't abuse it

GoldenWalker14

yea i know but mods, admins, co-owners, and the owners will all be in the same faction and if they abuse it then they can be kicked or some other punishment

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Actually, i wont do that because EVERY MODERATOR/ADMIN/STAFF THAT HAS BEEN IN A FACTION WHILE HE WAS PART OF SERVER'S STAFF ABUSED HIS ADMINS POWERS TO GRIEF, TP KILL AND MANY OTHER THINGS JUST BECAUSE THEY WANTED THEIR FACTION TO RULE. FACTIONS IS A COMPETITIVE GAME MODE THAT UNFORTUNATELY BRINGS STAFFS TO BE BANNED FROM THE SERVER... THAT'S WHY I DENIED THEM TO HAVE A FACTION :)

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
zainos said:
Actually, i wont do that because EVERY MODERATOR/ADMIN/STAFF THAT HAS BEEN IN A FACTION WHILE HE WAS PART OF SERVER'S STAFF ABUSED HIS ADMINS POWERS TO GRIEF, TP KILL AND MANY OTHER THINGS JUST BECAUSE THEY WANTED THEIR FACTION TO RULE. FACTIONS IS A COMPETITIVE GAME MODE THAT UNFORTUNATELY BRINGS STAFFS TO BE BANNED FROM THE SERVER... THAT'S WHY I DENIED THEM TO HAVE A FACTION :)
Zain I Need To Remind You Of Something With 2 Words,
Ender...Dudes....
You Know What Im Talking About >:)

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
masterfireheart said:
zainos said:
Zain I Need To Remind You Of Something With 2 Words,
Ender...Dudes....
You Know What Im Talking About >:)
No i dont