• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Sponsor Rank

HelloChizzy

I recently bought a Member kit... But then I wanted to buy something else. I bought Sponser. Now, When I went back into the game, it still showed as Member... Can u double check that I bought anything? I have a screenshot of the payment...

I ment rank not kit :p (edit)
Cbr4qRf.jpg

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Saf is wrong, when you really donated it usually takes less than 15 minutes to get your rank added ;)
I checked the database and it says you have never donated for the Sponsor Rank, so please attach here the proof of payment so I can see it and if you really donated I'll give your rank :)

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Saf is wrong, when you really donated it usually takes less than 15 minutes to get your rank added ;)
I checked the database and it says you have never donated for the Sponsor Rank, so please attach here the proof of payment so I can see it and if you really donated I'll give your rank :)
Oh xD I'm sorry. I'm used to it being 24 hours (which is what staff told people like a year ago)