• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skywars Sponsor Rank And Above Customized Text

shmeado64

I think that the commands '/&2' (or other numbers, k and c) should be allowed to be said in the skywars server as you cannot currently do this like you can on other servers like SG and Parkour. I spend most of my time on skywars so I think this would be good, and I think we should be able to use our abilities as a high rank (e.g. Peacekeeper [my current rank] or Capitol etc.) I like the text features and they should be used across the entire server not just specific ones. Thank You :), shmeado64. ...

SAFollis

Trusted Member
It isn't commands to do that. But it should be added into skywars if it isn't there.
(No &k though)
P.S. It's sponsor+

Kaios

Retired Staff
I don't see a point. Your not in the SW lobby for more than 30 secs when playing. And not more than 30 secs when in your pod.

shmeado64

I just think this feature should be available throughout the whole entire server not just selected gamemodes

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
If you mean the color codes, we have them blocked globally for a reason.

If not color codes (&1, &2, &3, &4, etc..) what do you mean?

shmeado64

Ye
If you mean the color codes, we have them blocked globally for a reason.

If not color codes (&1, &2, &3, &4, etc..) what do you mean?

Yes I do mean the colour codes in the chat facility, SW is the server I spend the most time on and I (and many other individuals I know who play on HHG) would like to have this option of customisable text, although it might seem pointless it does seem quite strange.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Will fix! (On next Sky Wars major update coming soon)