• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skywars Spawn

MineJam

Retired Staff
Ok I have a Gtx 960 4gb and an Intel core i5 4690k with 8gb of ram...

There is literally no reason why I should have 40 fps at the spawn on Skywars...
Might I suggest making the spawn a little smaller, I don't see a need in there being more of an emphasis on what's outside the wall at spawn, then there is on the actual spawn.. like why the heck is there a ship and a mountain?

There's literally so much lag It takes like 20 sec for me to even get in a game, AFTER jumping in the portal
And its not my connection because I get less then 100ms.

Thanks Minejam~

Nonze

Dude I get like 60 fps and my computer is legit just decent. It has to be some kind of bug with ur computer bc at least I don't have any problems with it

MineJam

Retired Staff
Dude I get like 60 fps and my computer is legit just decent. It has to be some kind of bug with ur computer bc at least I don't have any problems with it

I get 250 fps on all other servers though

And on my old laptop I got like 12 fps on Skywars and 80 fps on all other servers

MineJam

Retired Staff
Well idk how its just me when I've had 2 computers with the same problem. I see people recording on Skywars with booty fps too, and as soon as they get in the game it goes up allot.
Also, that makes no sense how I would only get that much fps in Just Skywars, Explain that.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Ok I have a Gtx 960 4gb and an Intel core i5 4690k with 8gb of ram...

There is literally no reason why I should have 40 fps at the spawn on Skywars...
Might I suggest making the spawn a little smaller, I don't see a need in there being more of an emphasis on what's outside the wall at spawn, then there is on the actual spawn.. like why the heck is there a ship and a mountain?

There's literally so much lag It takes like 20 sec for me to even get in a game, AFTER jumping in the portal
And its not my connection because I get less then 100ms.

Thanks Minejam~
I have Intel Core i7, 4 GB of ram and at Skywars spawn I'm around 5 fps... Lol yeah, my computer is like 5 years old that could be why~ Also 40 fps would be amazing I had never got to 40 fps ;-; the highest fps I ever had in Minecraft in my entire life was 30 fps on that free laptop from school... And on this one I'm always around 10... Well Windows makes all the lag you gotta know, Ubuntu is great for gaming it doesn't lag at all so maybe make your computer dual-operating system :D also, if you do that, Windows speeds up too... My dad added Ubuntu to his computer and Windows speeded up because it reconized it :p

Uh sorry if this was super long xD I talk a lot but hopefully some of this helped!~

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
I have a basic hp laptop, a basic mouse, 8GB of ram, I get 30-50 fps with my slow connection with minimum settings at spawn, and about 80-120 recording fps 150-200 non recording when in game. Basically my computer sucks, my connection sucks, my ping sucks, my socks suck. Yet minecraft is still fun xD

MineJam

Retired Staff
I have Intel Core i7, 4 GB of ram and at Skywars spawn I'm around 5 fps... Lol yeah, my computer is like 5 years old that could be why~ Also 40 fps would be amazing I had never got to 40 fps ;-; the highest fps I ever had in Minecraft in my entire life was 30 fps on that free laptop from school... And on this one I'm always around 10... Well Windows makes all the lag you gotta know, Ubuntu is great for gaming it doesn't lag at all so maybe make your computer dual-operating system :D also, if you do that, Windows speeds up too... My dad added Ubuntu to his computer and Windows speeded up because it reconized it :p

Uh sorry if this was super long xD I talk a lot but hopefully some of this helped!~

Some ways to improve fps,
Optifine,
Lowest settings,
Allow Minecraft more ram,
Set Minecraft as #1 Priority by pressing ctrl alt and delete, going into the task manager going to processes, right clicking Minecraft at the top, pressing go to details, right clicking the highlighted java icon, pressing set priority, pressing high (Don't go more than high)
You can also get rid of bloatware.

Nonze

Optifine,
Lowest settings,
Set Minecraft as #1 Priority by pressing ctrl alt and delete, going into the task manager going to processes, right clicking Minecraft at the top, pressing go to details, right clicking the highlighted java icon, pressing set priority, pressing high (Don't go more than high)
YA forgot the most important step.... render distance down boi x3

Mayonaizze

Trusted Member
I have a pretty sucky laptop and I still get 60-100 fps on there. I was one of the builders of this spawn, and I wasn't lagging at all. Sorry, but I think it's just you.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Optifine,
Lowest settings,
I have OptiFine and I turned all video settings to "Fast" and thanks I'll try that! :D

MineJam

Retired Staff
I have a pretty sucky laptop and I still get 60-100 fps on there. I was one of the builders of this spawn, and I wasn't lagging at all. Sorry, but I think it's just you.

Your sucky laptop is better than my 1k custom computer then. rip my life

Last edited:

SAFollis

Trusted Member
That is where you are wrong. It is supposed to be than. Look at this site for the explanation.
He meant then, he said it as in "Well then." It isn't "Well Than." I know the difference between the words.
Also I meant the second one not first, Trenly.
"Your sucky laptop is better than my 1k custom computer than"
That's where you're wrong.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
He meant then, he said it as in "Well then." It isn't "Well Than." I know the difference between the words.
Also I meant the second one not first, Trenly.
"Your sucky laptop is better than my 1k custom computer than"
That's where you're wrong.
i missed that he had one at the end. srry