• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Songs?

Cookie

Trusted Member
As it is summer, well for me because i live in England and it's just started now.. I need lots of Summer Vibes songs for my playlists. Any summery songs that you can request? Thanks x

Oh and no rickrolling pleaseeeee xD

cosmologys

Route 94 Ft. Jess Glynne - My Love (Tom Budin Remix)
Bring Back The Summer (Not Your Dope Remix)
Taska Black - Leave Me
Holly Drummond - Stronger (Mielo Remix)

Just some songs I listen to :p

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
I like the song ride, and light it up, also I like the song I'm good, never land, do the math, scares, stressed out, cheap thrills, Ect pm me ;)

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Rap also! I love listening to rap in summer <3
Ok nice, now as some people know, I know a hella lot of rap artists that a lot of people don't know about that are better than most, and some who are known lol, I'll say the artists and what songs are best from them. Be warned though before you listen to any of these they contain a HUGE amount of swearing, that and some songs are quite dark lmao.

Tonedeff: Crispy 192, Demon, Moment, Hunter
Tech N9ne: So dope, Speedom, Hood go crazy, Am I a psycho?
Eminem: Beautiful, Detroit vs everybody
Twisted Insane: The chop shop, Pick your poison, Brain damage
Hopsin: Hop is back, I need help, How you like me now, Crown me, Bout the business, Die this way
MGK: Edge of destruction, Spotlight, Till I die, Wild boy
Yellawolf: Best friend, Till its gone, Devil in my veins

To be honest pretty much all of these aren't like anything you would listen to in summer, to be honest there ain't really a time to classify that you would listen to them lol, they're just good songs and stuff I like and listen to all year round :p (If I'm honest most people would say these songs aren't very good, but I find them great, so there you go.)

Cookie

Trusted Member
Ok nice, now as some people know, I know a hella lot of rap artists that a lot of people don't know about that are better than most, and some who are known lol, I'll say the artists and what songs are best from them. Be warned though before you listen to any of these they contain a HUGE amount of swearing, that and some songs are quite dark lmao.

Tonedeff: Crispy 192, Demon, Moment, Hunter
Tech N9ne: So dope, Speedom, Hood go crazy, Am I a psycho?
Eminem: Beautiful, Detroit vs everybody
Twisted Insane: The chop shop, Pick your poison, Brain damage
Hopsin: Hop is back, I need help, How you like me now, Crown me, Bout the business, Die this way
MGK: Edge of destruction, Spotlight, Till I die, Wild boy
Yellawolf: Best friend, Till its gone, Devil in my veins

To be honest pretty much all of these aren't like anything you would listen to in summer, to be honest there ain't really a time to classify that you would listen to them lol, they're just good songs and stuff I like and listen to all year round :p (If I'm honest most people would say these songs aren't very good, but I find them great, so there you go.)
Thanks anyways mate, I don't mind swearing in my songs