• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Parkour Something i threw together

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I'm sure its not super good, but its something i just threw together. Thought maybe it could be another dungeon or something, idk.

Length: Medium
Difficulty: I would say hard
There are 2 checkpoints. If you touch the water, you get teleported to the start.
Special Effects:
Player is affected by wither and must make it through this section before dying. Yes it is possible
Some jumps may seem impossible, but the player is affected by Jump Boost IX. They have 120 seconds to make it past before the effect wears off
There is a small amount of barrier parkour near the end. For part of it, you are affected by blindness. It is possible to see most of the barriers by looking for the hit box. Others require logic and trust.
=========================
http://imgur.com/a/6GfBG
note: one image is of the bottom layer (the dark one) but I showed it using fullbright so it is easier to see the parkour itself

All the jumps are possible. If you wish to view the world, I can provide a download link.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
I'd like to see the walls with more detail maybe and some more detail or a theme around the parkour. It looks like a good parkour, but it looks like it needs more of a theme and concept around it :)

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I'd like to see the walls with more detail maybe and some more detail or a theme around the parkour. It looks like a good parkour, but it looks like it needs more of a theme and concept around it :)
Okay. I can work on it

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Others have attempted at a dungeon parkour 9, before. But just because d8 didn't have much detail, that is no excuse for this one not to.
But if you didn't want this to be a dungeon parkour, it still needs some sort of theme. And as Bach said, the walls could use some detail.
Good luck.