• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Soccer Sw Map

Do you think this should get added?

• Yes!

• No!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anchezz

Trusted Member
This is just another of my SW maps and I made it today. It probably took me 1-2 hours (before and after soccer practice lol). I came up with the idea yesterday night, and I was like “mentow remind me tomorrow that Im gonna build a soccer SW map”. Hope you guys like it.

SCREENSHOTS WITH RESOURCEPACK AND SHADERS:
tjh3zzV.jpg

uvokmBD.png
06z8zv5.jpg

dktYjYa.jpg

9sLsOgl.png

SCREENSHOTS WITHOUT SHADERS AND RESOURCEPACKS:
BJ1rzjP.png

9wixkcU.png

fvCdWcD.png

PROOF OF ME BUILDING IT: (I kind of forgot to take more picture cause I wasn't on my Mac)
11064132_887400581324397_1341105019_o.jpg

Anchezz

Trusted Member
Thanks everyone for the good feedback <3

The hardest thing to do was the spawning island cause I had no idea how I would make the shape so it looked good but I think I did well lol. Also, I was first thinking to do a map with both soccer and basket theme - a soccerfield with goals AND basketballs hoops but I think this is better

darkrider4

hey, darkrider4 here :)
I think the idea is good, i like the player islands but the center island could be made better.
I'd be happy to help.
-Darkrider4 (Happy hunger games builder)

Cinq

Noice but you should make each soccer ball different for example, one could be the Brazuca or the Jabulani!

Anchezz

Trusted Member
hey, darkrider4 here :)
I think the idea is good, i like the player islands but the center island could be made better.
I'd be happy to help.
-Darkrider4 (Happy hunger games builder)
This is made on my singleplayer SW world

Noice but you should make each soccer ball different for example, one could be the Brazuca or the Jabulani!
Yeah because you know, I'm a pro >.<

ThePSIDuck

I like it! good job AncheZZ I hope this one gets added in But I find 1 flaw I dont think the lines on the soccer field are even on each side but Idk. Other than that it looks nice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.