• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

So i decided to try and play on happy-hg again

iamcrzzy

So I decided to play on happy-hg's SCBB again, but it was SOOO laggy, and some of the many bugs that were there several months ago (that I reported) are still there. So bye again. :/

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
You act like Zainos isn't fixing them.. The SCB dev is working extremely hard to fix these bugs. Complaining about the bugs doesn't really help.. Also, if you find other bugs (NOT REPORTED) report them! Also, SCB had a lag issue earlier today, it's fixed now..

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
ChrisTheLink said:
You act like Zainos isn't fixing them.. The SCB dev is working extremely hard to fix these bugs. Complaining about the bugs doesn't really help.. Also, if you find other bugs (NOT REPORTED) report them! Also, SCB had a lag issue earlier today, it's fixed now..

SCB Dev? If Zain hired a real Dev to fix the "Problems", it would be done by now, being a dev myself, hanging out on dev forums, and knowing some other devs (Unless he hired them like 2 days ago....) I mean, devs are usually dedicated to their work..

(I'm just saying, it takes maybe 30 mins to 6 hours just to set up a successful SkyBlock gamemode. Depending on if you have a spawn already and if you are quick about the PEX perms... plus setting up stuff to connect to the network. Why we don't have a team to work this and make it quicker is beyond me...)

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
masterfireheart said:
ChrisTheLink said:

SCB Dev? If Zain hired a real Dev to fix the "Problems", it would be done by now, being a dev myself, hanging out on dev forums, and knowing some other devs (Unless he hired them like 2 days ago....) I mean, devs are usually dedicated to their work..

(I'm just saying, it takes maybe 30 mins to 6 hours just to set up a successful SkyBlock gamemode. Depending on if you have a spawn already and if you are quick about the PEX perms... plus setting up stuff to connect to the network. Why we don't have a team to work this and make it quicker is beyond me...)
The Dev is what I've been told, and passing on the message. Also, SCBB is pretty complex.