• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

SnowDogz fac has declared war on OBwolves

cptcreeper64

I AM TAKING YOU DOWN OBWOLVES LET MY CREEPER ARMY DESTROY YOUR FAC :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: MWA HA HA HA HA HA :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: MAY THE ODDS BE IN YOUR FAVOR MWA HA HA HA :twisted: :twisted: BY THE POWER INVESTED IN ME I DECLARE WAR!!!!

cptcreeper64

Thx zombie if you can good i have already destroyed there base and you helped me find it so thx :D :twisted: look at your base obsidian MWA HA HA HA H :twisted:

georgiecon

Hey cpt I would be interested in helping too maybe but can you enchant my stuff so I dont die every 2 seconds

cptcreeper64

I ATTACKING YOU BECAUSE YOU GRIEFED MY BASE. SO BE PREPARED FOR THE GREAT FACTION FIGHT :twisted: :twisted: ITS IS ON OBSIDEON MWA HA HA HA HA MWA HA HA HA

cptcreeper64

AND YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR FACTION, THEY SHOULDN'T ATTACK ALLIES!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: THIS WAR JUST GOT STARTED, I WILL MAKE YOUR FACTION DISBAND I WILL SEND IN SPIES INTO YOUR BASE I WILL DESTROY OBWOLVES PEICE BY PEICE :twisted: :twisted:

cptcreeper64

I HAVE DECLARED WAR I GAVE YOU WARNINGS TO TELL YOUR FAC NOT TO GRIEF BUT YOU DOUBLE CROSSED ME. BY THE POWER OF SNOWDOGZ I DECLARE WAR BETWEEN OBWOLES "THE GREAT FACTION FIGHT" :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I KNOW PEOPLE IN YOUR FAC I WILL GET THE, TO TP ME TO YOUR BASE AND I WILL DESTROY :twisted: I HAVE ALREADY SENT IN SPIES MWA HA HA HA MWA HA HA

ZombieManiac172

I HAVE ALSO SENT IN SPIES AND WE WILL TEAR YOUR FACTION PEICE BY PEICE HEHEHEHEHHE MWAAHAHAHAHAH :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: obwolves will go SURRENDER NOW OR MORE KILLING !!! :twisted:

ItsMrRice

Trusted Member
We come to it at last. The great battle of our time.

- The board is set. The pieces are moving-

War Of The Bloody Blizzard

Dogz Versus Wolfs :ugeek:

obsidianwolf9999

ZOMBIE SHUT UP U R JUST some stupid 10 YEAAR old ok I'm not lying cpt I want this to end lets just be friends again I wasn't on when it happened I wanna team on zombies fac

cptcreeper64

OBSIDEON YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR FACTIONMIF SOMEONE TRIES TO GRIEF AN ALLY THEN YOU KICK THEM THEY ARE BETRAYING YOU AND ME IDC WHO IT WAS IN OBWOLVES BUT THEY WERE THE ONLY ONES THAT KNEW WHERE SNOWDOGZ FACTION BASE WAS. YOU CAN END THIS BY SURRENDERING AND DISBANDING AND WE CAN BECOME FRIENDS AGAIN BUT BOTH FACTIONS DECLARED WAR ON EACHOTHER. AND THAT MEANS WAR!!!!!!!

SO DON'T GO SAYING THAT YOUR FACTION DIDN'T GRIEF BECAUSE THEY DID!!!!!

obsidianwolf9999

CPT you will lose this dude I got people that can take you out all the way and zombie your dead for helping them I'm not disbanding you guys want me to I will not I have the most powerful and
I'm getting at least 20 new people joining yeah that's right you all will fall except my ally's got it