• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Skywars Skywars map

Do you think this map should be added

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• idk

• yes with work

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

hissal10

• 2015-10-19_17.13.26.png
    2015-10-19_17.12.52.png
    2015-10-19_17.11.44.png
    2015-10-19_17.09.08.png
    2015-10-19_17.08.44.png
    2015-10-19_17.10.40.png
    2015-10-19_17.09.58.png
    2015-10-19_17.13.47.png
  • I havent named it yet :D
  • Builders: hissal10 (me) and Wild_Dreams
  • 4 islands
  • 2 small chest islands
  • every island has 2 chests
  • /p visit hissal10 so you can look at it

Attachments

• 2015-10-19_17.13.26.png
    2015-10-19_17.13.26.png
    594.1 KB · Views: 239

_Bach_

Retired Staff
I like how it looks :) seems to have good detail and all :)

Might want to add two iron ingots in the empty spaces. Looks a bit uneven with two gold ingots, but then nothing on the other side :)

Great map :)

Kaios

Retired Staff
This looks like a pretty good map. I would say to remove the actual mineral blocks but they aren't to the point where you can get them off spawn, and they seem balanced in their placement. Good job.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
My only concern now, based off of what Kaios said, is that people could easily get like full diamond on this map. Maybe figure out another block to use instead of diamonds or iron :)

iGalaXi

Retired Staff
Wool is too easy to burn and break, so I agree with Trenly, do wool instead.

The map looks nice though. xD

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
tweenieBanter's message^^^
That is true. But the HHN and REKT build teams are/ will be working on some of them. And as the plots are too small for 12-16 player maps, only vip's in the VIP world would really be able to build them.

Btw, I will have a look at this Map in closer detail, tonight. Then share my opinions, hissal. :)

iiJam

Okay. This map looks very good. But yeah, I think maybe try using light blue stained clay. Instead of light blue wool.
Apart from that, the map looks very nice :)
After you have made these adjustments The map will most likely be accepted :)

iiJam

Hmm, well diamond obviously look the best. But i'd say changing it back to light-blue wool. I think that's the best option.
Once you have made this change, I will message Zainos to add this map :) Congratulations.

iiJam

Okay. I messages Zainos the map, and it will be added as soon as possible.
Well done :)