• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

SkyBlock shops

Wich one

• 5 iron for 2obsidian

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • 2 gold and 2 iron for 2 obsidian

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

andrew louie

Before I create it, would anyone like to buy 2 obsidian for 5 iron? Or should it be 2 obsidian for 2 gold and 2 iron (if you have a suggestion to change it plz let me know)

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Imo 5 iron for 2 obsidian isn't fair because you can literally get 96 iron a day just from voting xd. Plus epearls aren't that easy to get if you don't have access to a portal..
2 gold and 2 iron for 2 obby is better cuz you need either epearl or nether to get obby and getting gold is kinda the same difficulty :p

Edit: Imo 1 golden ingot for 2 obby is a fair trade. I haven't really been on after the update but it's just my experience from playing Skyblock for over half year ;)

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Imo 5 iron for 2 obsidian isn't fair because you can literally get 96 iron a day just from voting xd. Plus epearls aren't that easy to get if you don't have access to a portal..
2 gold and 2 iron for 2 obby is better cuz you need either epearl or nether to get obby and getting gold is kinda the same difficulty :p

Edit: Imo 1 golden ingot for 2 obby is a fair trade. I haven't really been on after the update but it's just my experience from playing Skyblock for over half year ;)
EPearls are ez to get, mob farm, light everything up, get like 4 endermen on your is every 15 mins. (Endermen teleport from the water in the mob farm)

Zelistra

Trusted Member
EPearls are ez to get, mob farm, light everything up, get like 4 endermen on your is every 15 mins. (Endermen teleport from the water in the mob farm)
But still harder than iron.. At least you need a farm.. Plus voting also helps the server a lot :p