• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skyblock Minecarts

AlaskanSkies

So when I try to make a rail on Skyblock, I power the cart and it goes forward. But it goes forward about a block per 5 seconds, and I was wondering, is this a bug, or is it purposeful, or just lag..?
It moves exactly the same as a normal minecart, but about 10x slower...

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Is it possible for you to post a video of this so we can see what's going on? This sounds very strange

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I've noticed a bit of render lag with minecarts that I don't get on any other server, but i thought it was just me. The entity is moving at normal speed for me though

AlaskanSkies

Is it possible for you to post a video of this so we can see what's going on? This sounds very strange
I would post one if I could, but I unfortunately don't have a way to record... I'm dumb with computers... I also just don't have a recording thing. I could set up a minecart going in a circle at my isle as an example, maybe? I will also go check again and see if it is still doing it.

I've noticed a bit of render lag with minecarts that I don't get on any other server, but i thought it was just me. The entity is moving at normal speed for me though
Mine is the same as usual, I think, just going far slower... It's really weird.

AlaskanSkies

It's not doing it at the moment, but I have noticed it before, and also with mobs. I'll let you know if/when it does it again. (Of course it stops when I bring it up...)

_Bach_

Retired Staff
I would post one if I could, but I unfortunately don't have a way to record... I'm dumb with computers... I also just don't have a recording thing.

Maybe I can come by on your island and see what you're talking about/record