• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Survival Games SG suggestions

Should these suggestions be added?

• Both should be added

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • The wait time should be shortened

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • The info bar should be added

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Both shouldn't be added

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
Ok so I play lots of SG. And through my travels I've been thinking up some ideas. One idea is that before the game starts (once the map is selected) There should be a thing that lists the amount of chests on the map. Also you can put the builders of the map here so they can get recognition. Another suggestion is that the time in the lobby (180 seconds) should be shortened to 120 seconds. This will cause games to start faster and possibly prevent people who are tired of waiting to stay in the lobby instead of leaving due to wait induced boredom. These are just a few suggestions and I hope you may use them or get inspiration to make something similar.

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Ok so I play lots of SG. And through my travels I've been thinking up some ideas. One idea is that before the game starts (once the map is selected) There should be a thing that lists the amount of chests on the map. Also you can put the builders of the map here so they can get recognition. Another suggestion is that the time in the lobby (180 seconds) should be shortened to 120 seconds. This will cause games to start faster and possibly prevent people who are tired of waiting to stay in the lobby instead of leaving due to wait induced boredom. These are just a few suggestions and I hope you may use them or get inspiration to make something similar.
The chests in the map and the people who built it thing is in other servers, I've seen it in multiple different servers. And the 120 thing used to be the time, but for a reason I don't know they changed it to 180, originally it was like 240 so at least it isn't that lol.

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
Ok yah the info bar is from other servers, but the wait time is ridiculous and should be changed. Glad you guys agree!

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
I would also like the little info bar on the side to be changed back to ====Survival Games==== to me it looks more professional in sted of ===Sg====. In my opinion it looks like with sg like a five year old, did it and not dad. And instead of doing all the builders names on the map just put what build team did the map. And maybe add like a second life that you can buy for like 5,000 coins of something in like a high number. And also maybe add starting kits? But that is just my opinion. So...

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
I would also like the little info bar on the side to be changed back to ====Survival Games==== to me it looks more professional in sted of ===Sg====. In my opinion it looks like with sg like a five year old, did it and not dad. And instead of doing all the builders names on the map just put what build team did the map. And maybe add like a second life that you can buy for like 5,000 coins of something in like a high number. And also maybe add starting kits? But that is just my opinion. So...
sigh

Do you REALLY think players care that much about the sidebar? Regardless of it being Survival Games or SG, it's the same! And, it is very rude to say just because of that feature it looks like a little kid made it. Our developers have spent a VERY long time to make that plugin and make it great and yet, you say a five year old made it from one little feature?

Many of the maps are not made by our build team (or REKT), so adding it would be useless. They are widely known maps that pretty much anyone who plays SG in any server would know them. (Also, very popular on sites like PMC)

Adding kits or a second life totally diminish the entire point of SG. The point SHOULD be, getting chests, crafting, and killing people for stuff. Not using coins to buy kits (imo), and the second life is just, no.

Anyway, regarding the actual opinion, the lobby time may be shortened, but if it is, by very minimal. We aren't a huge server, having a short time frame would not allow it to get full, the current time we have allows lobbies to get pretty full.

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
sigh

Do you REALLY think players care that much about the sidebar? Regardless of it being Survival Games or SG, it's the same! And, it is very rude to say just because of that feature it looks like a little kid made it. Our developers have spent a VERY long time to make that plugin and make it great and yet, you say a five year old made it from one little feature?

Many of the maps are not made by our build team (or REKT), so adding it would be useless. They are widely known maps that pretty much anyone who plays SG in any server would know them. (Also, very popular on sites like PMC)

Adding kits or a second life totally diminish the entire point of SG. The point SHOULD be, getting chests, crafting, and killing people for stuff. Not using coins to buy kits (imo), and the second life is just, no.

Anyway, regarding the actual opinion, the lobby time may be shortened, but if it is, by very minimal. We aren't a huge server, having a short time frame would not allow it to get full, the current time we have allows lobbies to get pretty full.
Ok I'm just saying that Zainos changed it so no need to go all hot head ok I'm not trying to tick any one off. Ok all I saying that I would like it changed and I think it looks better.

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
I do not agree with kits or extra lives. It gets rid of the point of the game which is to survive not die and get a second chance.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Except of the Lobby timer idea which unfortunately I can't reduce or there won't be enough time to fill the SG Lobby, I love the rest of your ideas. Will definitely code them! Thanks for your suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies.