• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Forums Senate

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
It was corrected. Read.

So yes I clearly stated staff and I corrected it. Your points are so weak.

"Clearly stated Staff"

Me: "Builder, still representing server"
Wasn't corrected. "Technically our emperor is Obama and the Senate is congress." I did read it. Also, my arguments weren't 'weak', but calling someone else's weak, is, ironically, what you'd consider 'weak'. Also, builders don't really 'represent' as they just build and are mockingjays other than that... They don't have mega responsibility to do/act like staff should (besides head builder). Of course, that doesn't mean they're less important just don't have to worry about having the responsibility of being staff.
Please, think about what you're going to say.

RK_Credius

Wasn't corrected. "Technically our emperor is Obama and the Senate is congress." I did read it. Also, my arguments weren't 'weak', but calling someone else's weak, is, ironically, what you'd consider 'weak'. Also, builders don't really 'represent' as they just build and are mockingjays other than that... They don't have mega responsibility to do/act like staff should (besides head builder). Of course, that doesn't mean they're less important just don't have to worry about having the responsibility of being staff.
Please, think about what you're going to say.
My god. Builders do represent the server. People listen to staff and builders although builders aren't technically staff. They represent the server definitely as they are the ones building the places we play. If a builder did a crappy job on a build and the server let it go on so that players could play? The build that the build team on that server is representing the server that way but I'm just rambling on since were talking about them helping players in questions and not buildings they create.

Can a builder act as a normal player? Can they rage and scream using caps and use the colors granted to them with the mockinjay rank to stand out? No ( at least i think ) there is a social norm to how a builder should behave. Trenly do you run around breaking rules on the server and get away with it like normal players? ( Its rhetorical unless you actually want to answer ) I don't see Trenly and Paradox taco raging on people. If a builder started raging on the server other players would follow example as though they can get away with it. And don't say people can "think for themselves and it's their fault that they followed a bad example blah blah..." minecraft is a game playable by 9 year olds for crying out loud! Even though we have a couple players on here that 15-19 most children look towards adults or in this case "Staff" members to show them how they should act, the way they speak, the way they play. I don't even think the players that are 9-13 that don't use forums even know the difference between Staff and Builders. They both have shiny names right? Both act accordingly.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
My god. Builders do represent the server. People listen to staff and builders although builders aren't technically staff. They represent the server definitely as they are the ones building the places we play. If a builder did a crappy job on a build and the server let it go on so that players could play? The build that the build team on that server is representing the server that way but I'm just rambling on since were talking about them helping players in questions and not buildings they create.

Can a builder act as a normal player? Can they rage and scream using caps and use the colors granted to them with the mockinjay rank to stand out? No ( at least i think ) there is a social norm to how a builder should behave. Trenly do you run around breaking rules on the server and get away with it like normal players? ( Its rhetorical unless you actually want to answer ) I don't see Trenly and Paradox taco raging on people. If a builder started raging on the server other players would follow example as though they can get away with it. And don't say people can "think for themselves and it's their fault that they followed a bad example blah blah..." minecraft is a game playable by 9 year olds for crying out loud! Even though we have a couple players on here that 15-19 most children look towards adults or in this case "Staff" members to show them how they should act, the way they speak, the way they play. I don't even think the players that are 9-13 that don't use forums even know the difference between Staff and Builders. They both have shiny names right? Both act accordingly.
No, honestly, people will listen to staff more. Also, builders are meant to build, they don't have more responsibilities otherwise. That's why it's a BUILDER rank. Also, "Can a builder act as a normal player?" Yes "Can they rage and scream using caps and use the colors granted to them with the mockinjay rank to stand out?" No, no one should. "I don't see Trenly and Paradox taco raging on people." Because they don't (usually) "If a builder started raging on the server other players would follow example as though they can get away with it." You sorta just disproved your point, at "Can they rage and scream using caps and use the colors granted to them with the mockinjay rank to stand out?". "And don't say people can "think for themselves and it's their fault that they followed a bad example blah blah..." minecraft is a game playable by 9 year olds for crying out loud!" So? Honestly they should think before they do something, even at 9. Most people will learn to do that by that age, and if they don't then they will learn. "I don't even think the players that are 9-13 that don't use forums even know the difference between Staff and Builders." Yes, they do. "They both have shiny names right? Both act accordingly." Ohhh shinneee names. Alright, let's say my name is... Evan, and someone else is named... Eric. Their names both start with E, so they should act the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.