• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Forums Senate

Status
Not open for further replies.

RK_Credius

Hello everyone.

I was thinking about clans and that once they become popular everyone will have to take a side in clans to protect themselves from other clans so how about we add a SENATE part to the list of tabs like Suggestions or Reports or just make it a thread.

Majorconnor10

What's up with the Roman themes m8? Julius Caesar, 2 Rome clans, 1 Roman themed but not named "Rome" clan, and a senate suggestion.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I can think of only one or two active clans right now. I dont think that this is a good idea.

Besides, clan participation other than recruitment and discussion should be in-game or on skype.

RK_Credius

Oh no i meant like Clan interaction with eachother. Politically. Maybe two clans need to arrange to join up and create a new one with some conditions which Senators would negotiate or maybe someone is trying to prevent a war between two because it would suck if two clans with 9 people each on the Kitpvp server brawl it out.

We need politics! Also I think politics would be really fun :p

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
If the staff decide to add a political system to a video game it will just cause so many issues.

Clans are, in my opinion, useless. Adding a political system will cause issues, and as listed in the rules

7187140cd89c2a3236de1a61fc0d95e0.png

Trenly

Admin
Admin
If the staff decide to add a political system to a video game it will just cause so many issues.

Clans are, in my opinion, useless. Adding a political system will cause issues, and as listed in the rules

7187140cd89c2a3236de1a61fc0d95e0.png
100% agree

(And good to see you chris)

RK_Credius

That says "political views" as in the real world as in Obama and Trump The Builder. Good try doe. And that is talking about respect. :p

And i didnt say we need a FORM of politics i just said we need politics. Zainos ain't gon go communist chill.

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
That says "political views" as in the real world as in Obama and Trump The Builder. Good try doe. And that is talking about respect. :p

And i didnt say we need a FORM of politics i just said we need politics. Zainos ain't gon go communist chill.
democracy

Zekerundo

As a person who isn't and has never been in a clan, I think it would be a huge waste of time to work on this.

RK_Credius

Ok, saying this now *takes deep breath*. Wha---t I-s-s a Cl-aa-n??
A clan is a group of friends that are created to play any Gamemode together. It's basically announcing that your friends and you do stuff.
I think its a group of imaginary friends created by rk_credius
This is highly immature of you which I think maturity is needed to be a staff member and you did not answer her question just insulted me. Aren't staff supposed to answer questions and be serious about it?

Nootch

Trusted Member
A clan is a group of friends that are created to play any Gamemode together. It's basically announcing that your friends and you do stuff.

This is highly immature of you which I think maturity is needed to be a staff member and you did not answer her question just insulted me. Aren't staff supposed to answer questions and be serious about it?
He's not a staff member

RK_Credius

Do we have an emperor? Do the not roman civilizations that had emperors have senates?
Technically our emperor is Obama and the Senate is congress. Only difference is that Obama isn't stuck up or power hungry and the senate can actually impeach him if his actions are wrong.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Technically our emperor is Obama and the Senate is congress. Only difference is that Obama isn't stuck up or power hungry and the senate can actually impeach him if his actions are wrong.
Obama doesn't have as much power as an Emperor. You do now how the US politics work, right?
So, obama isn't an emperor.

He ain't staff, bud.
Also don't give me "he's builder". You clearly stated staff.

ParadoxTaco

Obama doesn't have as much power as an Emperor. You do now how the US politics work, right?

He ain't staff, bud.
But like, he is more powerful than the average mockingjay, and builds for the server so he is staff... nah jk, we build, we dont staff or moderate, thats what staff is, we build for the server, any can do that, and submit a map. Back to topic, why though? what is the point of this? I dont really see the need of this.

RK_Credius

He ain't staff, bud.
It was corrected. Read.
Build team, still representing the server.
So yes I clearly stated staff and I corrected it. Your points are so weak.

"Clearly stated Staff"

Me: "Builder, still representing server"

Status
Not open for further replies.