• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Secret Parkour

HelloChizzy

YAY! Today I only just found out about the secret parkour and only just finished it! What is the wonderful prize? I got a gg from Zainos but Is the more than that? Im okay with just a gg lol. Also, maybe you should add a harder secret parkour... Just sayin! (Uploaded on 25/04/2015) (England)
w0SYfxo.png

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
LOL i found it! usin clues! =o
Look wats in the picture... wat is the only minigame where a compass is in ur 5th slot? (Parkour!)
And if it was in a portal, then there would be a button to finish! (So its in the lobby!)
And wat block is a SECRET block, one that you would have to do /give for! (Barrier Block!)
I'll show u next time ur on! xP theres actually 4 ways, but ive only been to 3, ive seen the 4th though!

Trenly

Admin
Admin
LOL i found it! usin clues! =o
Look wats in the picture... wat is the only minigame where a compass is in ur 5th slot? (Parkour!)
And if it was in a portal, then there would be a button to finish! (So its in the lobby!)
And wat block is a SECRET block, one that you would have to do /give for! (Barrier Block!)
I'll show u next time ur on! xP theres actually 4 ways, but ive only been to 3, ive seen the 4th though!
Please keep it a secret for those who haven't found it. It ruins the fun of finding it.