• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Skywars Rubik's Cube Paradise

iSellCreditCards

Hello! I'm the builder of the Skywars Map, "Rubik's Cube Paradise"! I have just finished this map on creative, and decided it was neat looking to me, so why not upload it! This map does indeed include the real color scheme of the average Rubik's Cube. (Green opposite of Blue), (Red opposite of Orange), and (Yellow opposite of White). --------PLEASE READ THIS: To see the Actual Build itself, do /p h TheElPolloMan in the VIP World. (I am having trouble uploading the SCREENSHOTS as Usual :( -------- Anyways, lets get into the details.

There are 4 player spots available on this map, each one consists of a different pattern of what a scrambled 3x3 Rubik's Cube would look like. Each platform has 2 chests, 1 crafting table, and 1 furnace. Also each spawn point is exactly 14 blocks away from the spawn.

Spawn looks like a completely solved Rubik's Cube with 4 Enchanting Tables, 4 Double Chests (Which I will change if that is too OP), 4 normal chests, 4 furnaces, 4 crafting tables, and 8 skulls of a Rubik's Cube. (In the Inside of the Cube that is).

Thanks,
TheElPolloMan

evoon

Trusted Member
It looks ok, but I think you should add some kind of decoration at the islands, or chests in between islands. :)

lllllllllll

Nice addition BallinIsLife, like watcha did when I told you to edit it ;) This should be added soon, thanks for the submission.

Last edited: