• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Creative RP!

Should they add this command?

• Yes!

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe!

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Whatevcr

Hello!! Good Day! So I thought of that you guys should add the commands like /rp setname [RP NAME] then
stuff like that and then like /rpjoin [Username] something like that! that would be amazing! ;] bcuz im a huge RP person lmao ok anyways! that's all i wanna say! have a good day! ;]

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Yes there is but no one uses it because they would rather spam global chat.
I have to say, Xistencee is spot on here. People don't acknowledge the fact that there is a /rp command, they just try to get more attention by doing the rp in public chat and getting attention from people wanting to join the rp. Personally I despise of rp's but in truth as was once said in the staff chat (When I was staff) the quote of truth was 'If there is no rp's, then there is no creative'. Maybe to have /rp on when doing it, and if they are spamming the chat with rp's then it classed as against the rules and the staff can do the standard procedure of warn, kick, mute, I wouldn't count it as a report, but the staff rule would apply. Its harsh I know, but it makes life on creative 100x harder for staff to moderate chat with the rp spamming, and 100x more annoying and hard for players who want to communicate on chat, because there are huge gaps between them with rp's, and makes it almost impossible for chatting.

Ishgar

I have to say, Xistencee is spot on here. People don't acknowledge the fact that there is a /rp command, they just try to get more attention by doing the rp in public chat and getting attention from people wanting to join the rp. Personally I despise of rp's but in truth as was once said in the staff chat (When I was staff) the quote of truth was 'If there is no rp's, then there is no creative'. Maybe to have /rp on when doing it, and if they are spamming the chat with rp's then it classed as against the rules and the staff can do the standard procedure of warn, kick, mute, I wouldn't count it as a report, but the staff rule would apply. Its harsh I know, but it makes life on creative 100x harder for staff to moderate chat with the rp spamming, and 100x more annoying and hard for players who want to communicate on chat, because there are huge gaps between them with rp's, and makes it almost impossible for chatting.
While I do agree that rps are a big part of creative now, back when I played a lot of creative, which was a year or two ago, rps weren't very common and I still had a lot of fun, even more than I do now, mainly because of the spam rps cause now. They make it hard to have real conversations with people. I do agree that the staff should be able to follow the procedure of warn, kick, mute, but not ban. This would make it so much easier for players who don't want to take part in rps to have fun.

Mayonaizze

Trusted Member

It's very, very hard to use chat. I usually only see 5/6 messages sent by the person I am talking to. I use /rp all the time, unless talking to others on different plots. They should add a rule, ' If you are RPing, use /rp ' With a punishment of a mute.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
The concept of /rp should also change in that it should be similar to a factions-similar chat
  • /rp create (slots) Creates an rp with (slots) number of slots
  • /rp join (Player) Joins rp hosted by (Player)
  • /rp nick (Nick) Sets a players suffix to (Nick) in rp chat
  • /rp leave Leaves an rp
  • /rp kick (Player) Host can kick rp'ers
  • /rp remove Removes the rp
  • /chat Toggles between rp chat and global chat

ParadoxTaco

The concept of /rp should also change in that it should be similar to a factions-similar chat
  • /rp leave Leaves an rp
This about sums it up, but. When using nickname it should be your MC name, but in a dark gray, and the your rp name in white. Also when using Nickname it instantly puts you into /RP, example (RP)ParadoxTaco:Kenny>

ParadoxTaco

This about sums it up, but. When using nickname it should be your MC name, but in a dark gray, and the your rp name in white. Also when using Nickname it instantly puts you into /RP, example (RP)ParadoxTaco:Kenny>
without this the amount of griefing could increase aswell as people pretending to be someone there not

AlaskanSkies

It could also be...
Playername(RankColor) <RPNameWhite>
Ex:
AK_Aurora <Kimmy>
Replacing the orange with white. And that was just an example, I would never call myself "Kimmy." xD
I really think that /rp commands (in addition to /rp) would be great, because part of the reason I don't go on creative anymore is the chat spam. This would make things a whole lot better!

Deathtoalldinis

:p We do need /Rp Create [Name] /Rp Invite [Player] /Rp Private On/Off, /Rp Kick [Player] because There are multi plot rp's and DONT SAY ITS IMPOSSIBLE cuz i do one all the time, and i get spammed saying /rp please~~

so yeah, pls zainpai <3 chu all

Deathtoalldinis

• /rp leave Leaves an rp
We need it WE NEED IT

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I think, as I mentioned earlier, that a more open rp command would be beneficial. Especially if it allowed for a second chat that was for RP only.

Bonnilicious

• /rp leave Leaves an rp

It would also help if there was a /rp help command to cover all of dis. Maybe even a special book? I can say that I'm totally on board with this, especially the /chat. Definitely could be a use in the game. :D