• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skyblock roleplay mode for skyblock

Paige

If you are not familar with rp mode only the people in the plot can hear like creative but people like on the skyblock island can see what you are saying, i think this will be good for like people who have more than 2 people so you dont need to message both of them or if its a secret project only people on the plot can hear :)

AlaskanSkies

I've never thought of this before, but this is a really good idea! Like island chat, I definitely support this. :)

Nootch

Trusted Member
This is an awesome idea and I think it should be added! But, I wouldn't consider it a rp. I'm not familiar with skyblock commands so maybe someone can come up with a command that isn't /rp

Zelistra

Trusted Member
If you are not familar with rp mode only the people in the plot can hear like creative but people like on the skyblock island can see what you are saying, i think this will be good for like people who have more than 2 people so you dont need to message both of them or if its a secret project only people on the plot can hear :)
xd thx Paige somehow I never posted this though I thought of it a long time ago xD