• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Report Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi there,

A while ago me and my friend had an idea of us being in a report team. Sort of like the peacekeepers but we won't have the name since there is already a rank called the peacekeepers. Instead, our names will be like this: !Report team!smileysophia>Hi!
I thought of this with Addyporkchop but im not sure if she wants to be one because she doesn't want her Jr.mod to be wasted so plz make it just me.

Thanks for your time, sophiamaryamali
MC username: smileysophia

well ChrisTheLink, I am on nearly everyday and I think that when people are told that they have done something wrong, they do not take it seriously but this way they are aware that they are being watched!

captainloopy

I believe that players should be conscience of their own wrong-doings, also can't you just screenshot or make a video of the person who is breaking a rule???

There is no point of this because smileysophia doesn't go on Happy HG that much and you can just report people instead of having a 'Report team'.

I come on sometimes 24/7 and smileysophia isn't on. I stay on for 3 hours.

Rassat

Well Addyporkchop Some People Can't Report And I Agree With Smiley because Then When Someone is Breaking the Rules they Are Not Always Spotted Let Alone That in Kits pvp i Have Seen Someone Flying and using A Speed Hack.​

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
Do not bring back old or dead topics.

If you believe a user is breaking the rules in-game gather a sufficient amount of evidence and report the alleged rule breaker here.

If you are not able to report the user for a certain amount of circumstances, please use /staff and contact one of the online staff members via /msg <staff> <message>. If the staff member does not catch the alleged rule breaker breaking the rules they will be watched by either one of our staff members or active members of the community.

Topic Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.