• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

[removed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

fmrange

[poll removed by staff]

Hey FMRanger here :)

I've been playing on this server for quite some time now and have noticed a few flaws that if fixed may benefit the server. This has to do mainly with staff and what gamemode there in. When ever I join the server the staff are always in the same lobby and it bugs me because that gives me a feeling there not doing there jobs as a staff member to moderate players. And when four staff member are in the same gamemode it is just to much. What if in other gamemodes people are doing things there not suppost to? I believe that if there is a rule for staff that not two or more staff in the same gamemode, that it would benefit the server a lot. I could see a response to this post would be, "If something were happening and staff were in another lobby then they can go get them and explain the problem." I don't think that such a popular server such as yours should have players have to do that. One way to get around the flaw I am trying to prosecute is either making a command like /Staffhelp [Message] or just not allowing more than two staff in the same gamemode. If the staff are in the lobby it also is telling me that they are playing to have there self a good time and from what I understand, in real life and other server the staff aren't on the server to have there self a good time but to make sure that the players do. The staff are doing there jobs perfectly I just think it would make more sense if they weren't all in the server gamemode.

Even if you do agree to the "Two staff per gamemode" idea. I still believe you should have a command to alert staff that there is a problem because most of the time when there is even three staff member in a lobby and I am trying to get there attention that I have a problem, they either don't see it or it flys up the chat because of the amount of players chatting.

I hope you take my suggestions into consideration and get back to me!

Other: My IGN is FMRanger and my name on your website if fmrange due to a glitch with confirmation email.

Last edited by a moderator:

sgtnickjames

Retired Staff
"Two staff per gamemode"
Definitely disagree with this.

If you find someone breaking the rules, message a staff member.
If they don't reply, then that means they are busy.
Which then you can report the player with a screenshot or video here on the forums.

fmrange

Sgtnickjames that not the point I was trying to make. The point I was trying to make is that all the staff are in the same lobby. I never said they weren't helping players in need I was saying that it would be more professional if that staff weren't all in the same game mode.

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
I refused to log onto the forums and in-game but I must respond to this dictator response and/or 'suggestion' seems more or less like a command rather than an actually suggestion.

Firstly, let me clear this up. All server have flaws, yes? No server is flawless or is 100% done and no bugs at all. Every server has flaws and quite in-fact all servers or at least a majority have a BUG REPORT section in which they use to make their server better and/or fix bugs which results in them NOT being flawless. So, please, before you say anything at all do your research and know what you're saying because right now you look like you had a impromptu suggestions and/or demand.

Let me be straight up honest. I do not care if it bugs you all staff are on the same server. This evening all staff were in the hub for GAGETS testing. Hence the reason a majority of the staff members were in the hub. You are not the staff manger and it does not give you the right to make a suggestion to straight up tell staff to do this and that. Quite a dictatorship you want us to behold. Newsflash, it's not going to happen.

I could go on and on but I'd rather not spend my time arguing with a forced suggestion.

{ Zainos, RiceMaster2000}

fmrange

Well christhelink you sound very pitty and I would expect more respect from a head admin. Clearly you don't get my point...again. This server has a minimum of 10 staff and usually has about half on per day. When there all in the same lobby just chatting what good are they? And another thing about your comment, if I was demanding this than why would I put it under suggestions? Apparently players /or donators can't make a simple suggestion looking at how you respond to them. I didn't think such a friendly staff member could show so much disrespect towards a simple suggestion. Last time I write a suggestion.

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
LOL! I sound pitty? You're the one with a demanding suggestion. I respect people when they deserve it. But when you give such a demanding suggestion that's when I act all serious. I have a very serious side and you my friend have opened it up. I cannot even comprehend the dysfunction in the sentence you upheld. The demeanor you are currently imposing is giving such an overhang of your true capability.

Yes, we currently have around 10 staff members but most of them just moderator and/or chat with the community. We do have /STAFF AND /MSG for a reason, don't you think?

icycreamy128

Retired Staff
To be honest, FMRanger, he really didn't show much disrespect, you know whenever you are online, there is a staff member on 99% of the time. just message me/someone else. Plus, this seems more like a demand then a suggestion, it does not matter which section you post it under, EX: posting a ban appeal in "Player Reports". You need to start thinking instead of making people seem bad. Sorry if I am getting out of line, but you sir, are wrong in this situation.

fmrange

Were do I sound demanding "sir". I think you need to stay calm I am not disrespecting you in any way at all. As head admin if you can't stay calm over a simple suggestion than you shouldn't have your rank. You acting like a child and are disagreeing in a imature mater. You need to pull it together because your response wqs pathetic. I am happy with sgt'do response but you when way over board you need to read my post and replies and give me a better reply. As a player and donator I demand the respect I deserve.

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
. As head admin if you can't stay calm over a simple suggestion than you shouldn't have your rank.
lmaO! You are extremely humorous. Wow, Chris Rock everyone. Anywho, I shouldn't have my rank? I presume you haven't seen any work I've done? Let me give you a list sweety.
  • BUILD IT WORDS
  • BUILD IT ARENA
  • KIT PVP LOBBY
  • KIT PVP KITS
  • RANK SUGGESTIONS AND/OR PREFIXES
  • STAFF PREFIXES
  • I SHOWED ZAINOS THE ARCADE PLUGIN
  • I HAVE THE MOST BANS OUT OF ALL STAFF REACHING OVER 1,000 BANS EXECUTED WHILST THE REST OF STAFF HAVE LOWER THAN 200.
  • FORUM SUGGESTIONS
  • MUCH, MUCH MORE
  • OTHER SECRET PROJECTS
  • AND OTHER SECRET SUGGESTIONS
Next time do your research before you start flame-baiting someone.
You acting like a child and are disagreeing in a imature mater.
Lol, You must not know my age! I am a teenager what more may you suspect? I'm not a child but I may tend to act like one. I cannot be 'mature' 24/7 as you seen right now, I be mature in situation that should be. If I may say, what child may use such mature and confident language and/or vocabulary? If anything, my vocabulary is better than a 30 year old.

ItsMrRice

Trusted Member
Were do I sound demanding "sir". I think you need to stay calm I am not disrespecting you in any way at all. As head admin if you can't stay calm over a simple suggestion than you shouldn't have your rank. You acting like a child and are disagreeing in a imature mater. You need to pull it together because your response wqs pathetic. I am happy with sgt'do response but you when way over board you need to read my post and replies and give me a better reply. As a player and donator I demand the respect I deserve.

As do we, if a problem arises it is the duty of a player to report it to the staff member by telling them; (usually done using our global chat system) but i believe having 'shifts' on the different servers would not be beneficial.

You see, whilst we want and need mature staff; they are still minors and would most likely quit due to them having to stay on 1-2 servers for hours.

This seems to be a quite negative suggestion. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.